Quantcast

Thanks Snowshoe

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Just wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone at Snowshoe that had a hand in making this a great summer for me. Had an awesome time. I lost count of how many times I made it there, but everyone was memorable.

To everyone that has decided to move on to bigger and better things. It was great knowing you and you will be missed. Hope you enjoy wherever you are headed and get back to visit us sometime. To everyone that is staying see you next summer.

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
dennis- thank you and everyone else that continues to ride and support our program. you guys make it worth all the efforts and we'll contininue to give back as much as possible and push in the right direction!

thanks from all the bike park staff

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
God Damn - I think I'm going to cry.

I would like to thank:
Snowshoe
The Canadians
The Cougars
Richmond Folks
Nicky & Jamie
Lots of booooooze
All the new friends
and last be not least
Dennis (for keeping me warm on those drunken chilly night in the mountains of SS)

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
God Damn - I think I'm going to cry.

I would like to thank:
Snowshoe
The Canadians
The Cougars
Richmond Folks
Nicky & Jamie
Lots of booooooze
All the new friends
and last be not least
Dennis (for keeping me warm on those drunken chilly night in the mountains of SS)

I had to spoon with you like that after you passed out, didnt want you to get hyperthermia. Didnt occur to me until the next morning that I could of just thown a blanket over you

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I had to spoon with you like that after you passed out, didnt want you to get hyperthermia. Didnt occur to me until the next morning that I could of just thown a blanket over you

Thanks to all those at the 'shoe as well!

I didn't get up there as much as I had liked to, but there is always next year!

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
Thanks for the great season! My only complaint: The lack of non-race days that the western lift was open! The year before last it was open like 2-3 and I made 2 of thoes, it was awesome!