Quantcast

thanks to all you trail builders

Wigga

Monkey
Jul 27, 2004
kirkland
i was up at the latter of the two exits (at least the two i know of) today and i have never seen it in better shape, all the trails i rode were absouletly mint and have obviously seen a lot of work. also been to sst a few times since getting back and as always it was riding great. i just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have been putting in what must be tons of hours on these and all the other trails ive yet to make it to this summer, it is much appreciated. if anyone here is doing any trail days (preferably trail/ride days haha) especially at the exits id love to help out, pm me if youd like. once again, thank you

Wigga

Monkey
Jul 27, 2004
kirkland
right now im doing labor for a few contractors/ working around the parents house so i have a flexible schedule

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
you are very welcome. glad to hear the work is appreciated and i am sure all the people not on the forums who do work on those trails appreicate it too.

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I second that Wigga. Been ridin SST a lot lately and its awesome. Also if you like ridin Galby there's a big trail/ride/bbq up there this sunday. Go to ridegalbraith.com forums to get some more details.