Quantcast

Thanks to my girlfriend, I got sobriety tested last night

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
We were driving home, and she was totally wasted. I didn't have anything to drink, (hence why I was driving) and we went through a sobriety check point. When the cop leaned into the car, he asked if I had been drinking, and I told him no. Then he asked what he smelled, and i said "her." he asked me to pull over, and do some sobriety tests. It was actually kind of funny. I got halfway through the second test, and he told me he wasn't even going to bother with the third :thumb:

J

JRB

BigMike said:
Well, what can I say, they don't talk back, don't nag, and don't want to cuddle afterwards :D
I guess that is sound advice if I ever need a new woman. :thumb:

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
BigMike said:
I actually thought about that, but...... I wasn't really in the mood

probably best that you didnt....can you imagine the beat down you'd get once you got to the station for a piss/blow/blood test.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
beestiboy said:
probably best that you didnt....can you imagine the beat down you'd get once you got to the station for a piss/blow/blood test.

Nope!

They arent allowed to touch me. AND..... I could blame it all on my knee. "I'm sorry officer, I have a knee injury and couldn't walk straight." "I'm sorry officer, I can;t stand on one foot, because of my knee"

J

JRB

BigMike said:
Nope!

They arent allowed to touch me. AND..... I could blame it all on my knee. "I'm sorry officer, I have a knee injury and couldn't walk straight." "I'm sorry officer, I can;t stand on one foot, because of my knee"
Ha - you blame the knee, but we know you are just a dummy. :D