Quantcast

Thanks Transition!!!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Thank you Mike and Cam for getting me those dropouts so fast, Bike is almost ready to roll again, just need to finish cleaning the rest of the DT and put it back together, needed a break for a beer.

You guys saved my ride this weekend!!!!!!

Is it a bad thing that I got an X7 replacement, put it on my enduro, and stole the short cage X0 of it for the big bike????? Cause I destroyed the X9 I started with.

Seriosuly though, good work on getting the order processed so fast, and shipped. I really appriciate it.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Nope, I just call them direct for that ****.... I love how whenever someone comes on RM, says something good about a company, there is always a smartass comment. My point is that yes, they did their job, in an extremly professional manor...will be why I will stick with them for many years to come. Takes me longer to order parts for bikes I stock than it does to get parts from Transition<pushing the owner to start carrying Transition BTW>

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
No big deal, Just PM'ed the mods to get your name changed to FlufferMike, now you can thank the entire industry for anything with no stupid comments from us.

OH and by the way...you're welcome!!!

Last edited:

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
They are a great bunch of guys; and they leave a pretty big footprint for being such a small company in lil' ol' Ferndale.

Props especially to Kevin for having a couple derailleur hangers waiting at his house for me in the wee hours of a Saturday morning when I rolled through on my way up to Crankworx.

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
that first replys ticks me off...
I work at a small company and GOOD customer service goes a long way! don't lose it guys!

I'm just south of you transition guys. keep up the good work!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
RUFUS seems to be in a little rougher mood than normal.
10 straight months of intense, constant headaches and a medical discharge changes your mood a bit.

But in all seriousness, just messing with DM. I absolutely appreciate great customer service. I haven't had the opportunity to work with Transition but I have heard good things.

More companies need to step it up and worry about the customer rather than the dollar bill.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Good on for transition. They always seemed like good doods to buy from, good parts and bikes and reasonable prices.

And to RUFUS, I love these threads, because they encourage me to deal with companies that give a sh.t about their customers. I had a great experience with atomlab, and that encourages me to buy from them again. I've read stories of other people having problems with other companies, and those co's just don't care, and that makes me not want to buy from them. It's the opposite of an e-jihad, and it works both ways.

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
Good for Mike for sharing the positive experience and good for Transition for not just doing their job but excelling at it. They set a great example for other companies to follow. While there are a lot of legitimate gripes out there it is nice to see some good news and well deserved praise every once in a while to balance things out.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Good on for transition. They always seemed like good doods to buy from, good parts and bikes and reasonable prices.

And to RUFUS, I love these threads, because they encourage me to deal with companies that give a sh.t about their customers. I had a great experience with atomlab, and that encourages me to buy from them again. I've read stories of other people having problems with other companies, and those co's just don't care, and that makes me not want to buy from them. It's the opposite of an e-jihad, and it works both ways.
:stupid:

Part of the reason I bought my Bottle Rocket was that I could call the company, and get someone on the line who would be happy to give me sound advice and answer some fairly in depth questions about the bike. No brainless CS morons, no BS.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I met Kyle at the greenwood jumps in 04, testing an early TOP and rode with him and crew a couple of times; def made the right impression, although I dont own any Transition's (yet?!.) Rolling from spot to spot in the Transition Suburban -- this was when they apparently still had "day jobs", but it looks like they're keeping up 'the good work'

I think its important to shout out the bravos and huzzahs for those that step up and provide the real quality and service. It reminds me of a quote I heard from a former manager:

"Get 1000 things right, you get 1 thank you; Get 1 thing wrong, you get 1000 F*** you's."

so, Thank You!

Last edited: