Quantcast

***Thanksgiving Thursday GMT***

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Had our turkey last night, as wife's working today. Means I'm home alone, going for a ride to visit a special angel, watching football, recording the dog show for tonight when wife gets home, passing on all the unknown-color Thursday sales, walking the dogs, balancing the checkbook, and just having a relaxing last day of vacation.

Goblegoblegoble, fellow RM-ers......

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Now I'm jealous. I want turkey too. Hmmm, maybe this weekend.

Edited to add:went xc skiing tonight. Now for some weird reason, my thumbs are shaking and I can barely type... It's nice to be out on snow.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My sister inlaw makes sweet potatoes with chopped Pecans, all brown sugary and buttery. Fresh corn off the cobb, still connected in rows and stuff. Traditional store bought turkey, a jar of orangey relish crap from Ireland. I love store bought cheapo Turkey. I was well behaved. Kids were all spastic and chit with out me doing anything. So much awesome.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So much win. The women were drinking wine at the end of the dinner and then us old dudes got into a food fight. Started off with my brother in law tagging his brother in the head with a biscuit from the far end of the table. He retaliated, then of course there was return fire and non combatants got hit and entered the fray. Biscuits and muffins were flying everywhere and the ladies were filming for blackmail purposes. My nephew tried to bean me with one but I blocked it out of the air with my left hand and let fly a muffin which tagged him in the nose from ten feet, classic. We made a total mess of the dining room, The 3 Stooges would have been proud.