Quantcast

Thanksgiving weekend skatepark tour??

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i was thinking saturday day or friday day we get a group of riders and hit all the dop parks around denver/highlands ranch and end it with a session at x games. anyone else down??

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I'm in as long as my hardtail is finished and as long as my parents let me. Keep in mind I'll be the worst one there cuz this'll be like one ofthe few times Ive hit park, lol.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
im still down i arrive tuesday night and leave sunday so ill check weather the week befor eand well try and pick the best weather/ day it works for everyone

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
anarchyUK said:
i need a HT
I have an Iron Horse Sinister w/Fox Float R fork I would sell to you for $185!!!!

If you are interested let me know asap! I would need to build a new bike before the park tour.

J

abhollow

Chimp
Apr 2, 2004
Ft. Collins
we should definatley do the xgames games skate park over the thanksgiving weekend. Ive never ridden that place and I really want to, plus its gonna be cold as balls for any outside skate park. but hey if people actually get together and do this, I would be down.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
You must have had a pretty good rehab program on your hand. Is that why your shoulder keeps coming out?

When are you having shoulder surgery? Call me sometime this week and we'll go ride david. 303-467-3840

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
actually, i got the cast off today, and it hurts like a bitch to grab handlebars, so it might be a week or so before i can ride. and as for the shoulder, its my left hand and right shoulder, so the shoulder is getting done around christmas, and at the same time they take all the hardware out of my hand.

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
No, david already had the robot avator...it's just destiny really...

(i guess that explains why I've been riding like a girl...)

see that sh1t about Kyle dying? it sucks...plus the BCD got stolen the DAY before he died...weird weird stuff...

you guys should go turn off the power for awhile at the Louisville starbucks so I don't have to work there today...ugh...35 hours in a week blows.

Shelp

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
Boulder
I'm psyched to ride some park, Dexter give me a call and let me know where to meet and where is that video you slacker.

XGames Sun 9-11 Mon 7-9 Wed 9-11 Thur 4:45-6:45

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
yo shelp whats crackin homie, i have the video 2 days before i left i came by the shop and was gonna drop it off (including the crank bolt) but no one was there so yea ill bring it back. lets rip it yall im thinkin friday or saturday

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
I am still in... and alonedrinkin just scored the pimp a$$ van of goodness so he could haul some people, and I can get a couple of bike racks on the '64 so we should be able to do this with two vehicles.

We need to figure out the plan of attack.

J

abhollow

Chimp
Apr 2, 2004
Ft. Collins
i dunno when you guys wanna start but i think this is the best way that i can think of. . .. hit a few outdoor skateparks (i dunno which specifically) then when it starts to get dark around 5-6ish, head to the denver skate park cause that one is lit at night. then leave there and hit xgames skatepark at 9-11. this all being on sunday of course.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
cant do it sunday driving back 12 hours. i say we hit corner stone, redstone, the one by columbine a few others then d town then x games.
\

abhollow

Chimp
Apr 2, 2004
Ft. Collins
sunday is the only day we can do it if you want to hit the xgames park. .. look at the list of bike times. I say we do it the 21st or 28th. what are other people's schedule? will one of those days work?

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
oh it will be catered alright... by chipotle. massive amounts of chipotle. they will have all the stuff waiting for us, all we have to do is go there and pick it up and pay the delivery fee of 5-7 bucks per person. fudge yeah...

wise assery aside, what is the final plan?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
aight so here is the plan depending on weather we do it either wednsday, friday, or saturday meet at redstone park next to shea stadium and hit that up for a while. from there we jet down to cornerstone park right off santa fee and beleview and session that park with the uber pimptastic box jump that eats people for breakfast. then mossey(sp?) down to the one park by columbine for a while love that park. from there go downtown or maby to that park on zuni if its finished (rode it when it was 1/5 done and was pretty cool) then go downtown if we have not already end it with a 7-9 session at x games

abhollow

Chimp
Apr 2, 2004
Ft. Collins
are we talking 24th 26th or 27th?!? either one works for me, or if you talking earlier, the 20th is good. oh yea and where is redstone park? like closest streets so i can map quest it hah, Denver screws with me all the time haha.

Shelp

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
Boulder
Wed. the 24th would be the best day to do Xgames 9-11. Or skip Xpark and ride Fri at all the outdoor parks then for the main course hit Denver and go out for drinks. Hey Josh I'll see you at Del and let me know about the logo I sent you. Peace

abhollow

Chimp
Apr 2, 2004
Ft. Collins
okat well from what im hearing, most people can do it friday (26th). So we should do the outdoor skatepark tour that day then. We'll meet at redstone park next to shea stadium (which someone sitll needs to tell me where that is hah). What time shounds good? Im thionking early so we have no rush to hit up all the places we want to, mabye like 10am? Let me know if that time works for everyone. Again, friday redstone park 10am? will kick off our tour de piss off bmxers. Friday probally wont have millions of kids like a saturday.

Oh yea everyone that can should do the xgames Wed(24th) cause I've never been there and sure plan on going, be cool to have some mtn bikers there.

Oh yea WhiteRavenKS, im gonna have my camera too, hopefully between the two cameras we could turn out some footage.