Quantcast

That crazy Tom Cruise

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10182123/

Tom Cruise has made an unusual purchase for his fiancee Katie Holmes — one that will let them see the development of their baby.

“I bought a sonogram machine,” Cruise says on ABC’s “Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2005,” to air Nov. 29 (10 p.m. ET). Excerpts of the interview are published in the latest issue of People magazine, on newsstands Friday.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
My girlfriend told me that they had done that the other day. I wonder if he bought someone to operate it, too?

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
TOM CRUISE enjoys a "spectacular" sex life with his pregnant fiancee KATIE HOLMES, because they have such good communications skills. The Hollywood actor reveals his sex secrets in the May (06) issue of GQ magazine, declaring the physical act is a "by-product" of a successful pairing. Cruise enthuses, "Sex is about the connection. "Great sex is a by-product, for me, of a great relationship, where you have communication and it's an extension of that. Where it's just free. And that's how it should be. It's spectacular. If you're not in good communication with your partner, it sucks. "(Meaningless sex outside of a relationship) is really horrible and pathetic and lonely."
13/04/2006 17:14
...I get the feeling they are both caught up in that "giddy" part every relationship goes through, and have actually confused it with a solid relationship.

I read somewhere that after meeting Holmes, he wisked her away for 2 weeks with him, and soon after that Tom convinced her they were "right" for one another. That's around the time Katie converted to Scientology, if you actually consider it a religion. Seems like she was brainwashed or something...

Free Katie Holmes.

also:

Free Catherine Zeta Jones.