Quantcast

That loud squeaking sound you hear...

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
... is the $12 dollars and .77 cents coming out of my pocket that I spent on a quart of fork oil today. :huh:I guess I have no choice but to fill up that TWO Freakin ounces that I need to top off my fork!

Where I live is pretty cold but tomorrow is going to be the first day of warm weather and I'M OFF! So with 65 to 70 degree temps predicted AND the 5 lbs extra I put on since November, probably from the 6 Guinnesses I drank for St. Patties day no doubt, tomorrow I'm grabbing my inhaler and hitting the trails for the first time this 2008 season. Although I have been jones'n to ride, I'm not looking forward to heev'n and huff'n and the under my breath "CHRIST why do I keep doing this to myself every year?"... among other low motivational comments to keep me going. It's going to be a great day!

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Alright so now you can change the oil in your fork when you need to. Maybe you should have just changed the oil out all together instead of just adding.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
You finally went and got your oil???
Yes yes... I went and broke down and got my oil. Man, it's hard saving for four months.:biggrin: I cleaned my fork in November but I ran short by about an inch. But now it decided to pour down RAINING today! So I can't ride! :disgust: :disgust1: :banghead:

But seriously that is high. $12.77 for a quart? A gallon at that rate would run $51 dollars! A whole barrel of light sweet crude is $110! So I'll be putting the remaining 14 ounces left on Ebay for a low low price of only $10.99!! :biggrin:

jus kiddin of course.