Quantcast

That special place in hell need room for more

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That sort of stuff is shockingly common actually. Lots of thieves troll the obituaries looking for funeral times, then hit the home of the desceased during the service. Talk about adding insult to injury. :(

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
But this was Pat Burns. Former coach of the Habs. and won "us" a Stanley Cup or two. An arena named after him locally.....before he died even.....As local celebrities go, he was upper echelon I think.......

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Doesn't even compare to the injustice of when Hostess stopped making Bacon Chips. May your whole country burn in hell. We hate you!

America

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Cops are fired up to find the dirtbag who stole the sweaters, and he will never be able to sell/swap/pawn them anywhere in the hockey world. I bet they turn up real soon.
RIP Pat, much peace and love to your family...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I think it's the guys name who hands oot those cards in front of the strip clubs on rue Sainte-Catherine... Don't give him the cash before he gives you the Hash or he'll dash. Just a heads up....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
This.

And going further back, a few hundred years when this area was being settled, the Habitants were the farmers/working class......mostly farmers that worked for the land owners known as Seigneurs.
Nahh you're wrong. They were never farmers. They opened up Supersexe about that time. I think it is the name they gave the city workers who hang out there all day... I know it's something derogatory and bad. I knew once. But jeebus that Hash was good.