Quantcast

that time of year again

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
2,950
32
Boise, Idaho
thanksgiving break is coming up shortly and im gonna be back in d town. if the weathe ris nice (snowed all last break) id love to do some riding so im gonna roll the street bike down there. let me know ill be back the monday before turkey day through saturday
 

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
1,800
0
Broomfield, Colorado
dexter said:
thanksgiving break is coming up shortly and im gonna be back in d town. if the weathe ris nice (snowed all last break) id love to do some riding so im gonna roll the street bike down there. let me know ill be back the monday before turkey day through saturday
Give me a call when you know what is up. We will have to get some pix in.
 

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
656
0
Golden, CO
I may actually come out of the wood work and do some big-hit-trials (Trials riding on a Bullit). I'll watch this thread for details.
 

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
2,950
32
Boise, Idaho
well if the weather is nice ill be stealing my parents cars and rolling to just about every skate park and dirt jump site in the denver/suburban/boulder area. and josh im soo down i have a ton of new tricks and new lines and stuff dialed that i really wanna get on print that could score you some bling. If the weather blows i will most likely be at the espn indoor skate park every day and night (came up with a crzy new line through there last night in a dream that i havnt seen done by anyone on anything should be radgnar if possible)
 

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
1,580
0
Where the riding is good
dexter said:
If the weather blows i will most likely be at the espn indoor skate park every day and night (came up with a crzy new line through there last night in a dream that i havnt seen done by anyone on anything should be radgnar if possible)
Sorry bud, that park closed up about a month ago :redX:
 

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
2,950
32
Boise, Idaho
what??? espn closed?? **** **** ass mother ****. is there any other indoor park left in colorado?? im so depressed right now
 

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
223
0
Denver
Speaking of coming out of the woodwork... I almost forgot how to ride. But I am sure I can figure it out.
I would not be too keen on dirt jumping(I am too rusty), but I will ride any park, any street, any time!

Jhusk
 

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
2,950
32
Boise, Idaho
well guys i broke my cell phone when i threw it at a car the other night so pm me all your numbers (jhusk, motion, and the asian kid). im praying to god that the weather is nice.
 

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
567
0
Boulder, CO
dexter said:
what??? espn closed?? **** **** ass mother ****. is there any other indoor park left in colorado?? im so depressed right now
Word on the street is they're re-opening in December under new management.
 

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
223
0
Denver
DHanamal said:
Word on the street is they're re-opening in December under new management.
That is great news. I have been longing for a good session in that park. It is/was the best park in d-town... arguably.
 

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
656
0
Golden, CO
We should've hooked up (unless it was DJ). I was out enjoying the sun in Dtown with my bro (Pro inline skater). I don't skate, but I tried to throw the Koxx around at the skate park.... I was mildly successful in bringing back my skilz... now I'm sore.
 

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
2,950
32
Boise, Idaho
kevin and i went and shot video and stills yesterday and as he stated the uber shred gnar was in full effect in boulder. tomorrow me and josh (motionboy) are gonnna be hitting up denver, cherry creek and some parks. husky i will call you tonight ot tomorrow morning and tell ya where we are at. anyone else who is down give me a call at 303-910-9400 or just look for a baby blue sinister hardtail buzzing around