Quantcast

That was a quick ride...

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Madbob, Ryan and I met up for a ride at Cameron Park today. Started on the warmup hill and then decided to ride a little tech wash I nicknamed Bob's Trail* to get the ride off to a good start. I planted the front tire on about the third or fourth ledge and did a beautiful superman down the last 6 feet of elevation. @#$%& broke my hand in two spots -- pinky knuckle and the base of the ring(pinky?) finger metacarpal. I have to go see the ortho tommorrow to see if anything is going to need to be pinned.

*The first time we looked at it Loco says "I'm not riding that. I wonder if even Bob would ride it."

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Wow that locos Wampman!!! which hand is it? if they cast you up, and it is your left you may still be able to do light duty on the bike???

good luck!!!

Oh and I see it hasn't hampered you posting:)

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
brungeman said:
Wow that locos Wampman!!! which hand is it? if they cast you up, and it is your left you may still be able to do light duty on the bike???

good luck!!!

yep, as soon as it stops hurting enough to grip the bars I'll either pull the kiddos around the hood or do some road.

brungeman said:
Oh and I see it hasn't hampered you posting:)
Yep, but one handed typing sucks esp on a split keyboard.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Surgury sucks. I did the boxers fracture a few years ago and I was back on the road bike in a week and hitting dirt within two.