Quantcast

That's it.. I'm not voting for McCain...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
..or Obama.

I'm out.

:plthumbsdown:

both of these blow hard liberal asshats suck more than silver.

looking forward to having a choice in 2012.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Watch the 3rd Party debate coming up Sunday night and maybe you'll change your mind...

However, if you don't vote, I suspect you should be facing a ban from the PAWN forum until 2012.

No vote=no bitching

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Watch the 3rd Party debate coming up Sunday night and maybe you'll change your mind...

However, if you don't vote, I suspect you should be facing a ban from the PAWN forum until 2012.

No vote=no bitching

wtf.. i think i'll go bob barr all up in this bish...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Write in for GWB. Your man can't run for a third term but you can make a statement of support. He's put the country in such a great position in the last 8 years it is the least you could do for him.

tunnelvision

Monkey
Oct 25, 2007
Libertarians for the most part have a good platform but a few of their main issues I cant get behind. Read up on them before you try to put one of them into power.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Write in for GWB. Your man can't run for a third term but you can make a statement of support. He's put the country in such a great position in the last 8 years it is the least you could do for him.
can you name a better time in your life to buy stocks? dubya has also helped create the best opportunity to demonstrate your patriotism through paying down the embiggenest debt ev@r

thank you.

kykona

Chimp
Oct 11, 2008
what's wrong with libertarian?? The republicans lost my vote last election. Letting the media choose their candidate this year didnt help attract my vote either... Romney was a better candidate than both "choices" now...

I'm surprised you guys arent into deprohibition of minor drugs, free speech, FIXED* welfare, and all the other things libertarians stand for.....

Trust me, I'm all for "spreading the wealth" if need be... but when you're "decreasing taxes for the majority of americans" (aka those who only pay around 15 percent of the total taxes anyway) and offsetting those tax decreases with increases to the high wage earners (who pay around 75 percent total taxes) something is messed up. That's where he lost my vote.
Also, did he mention raising tariffis to create jobs here??? Didnt that happen around the depression???

I think Savage said it best... "Obama's policy is trickle up poverty."

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
what's wrong with libertarian?? The republicans lost my vote last election. Letting the media choose their candidate this year didnt help attract my vote either... Romney was a better candidate than both "choices" now...

I'm surprised you guys arent into deprohibition of minor drugs, free speech, FIXED* welfare, and all the other things libertarians stand for.....

Trust me, I'm all for "spreading the wealth" if need be... but when you're "decreasing taxes for the majority of americans" (aka those who only pay around 15 percent of the total taxes anyway) and offsetting those tax decreases with increases to the high wage earners (who pay around 75 percent total taxes) something is messed up. That's where he lost my vote.
Also, did he mention raising tariffis to create jobs here??? Didnt that happen around the depression???

Vibiker has registered another screen name...

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
so how have those tax cuts for the rich back in '01 and '02 turned out? I haven't checked, but based on the trickle-down rhetoric I heard at the time I'd assume a growing and more prosperous middle class, huge job creation, and a continuation of the great economic times of the 1990s...

edit - at the very least, the last 8 years had to have been as good as the 1990s, since Bill Clinton raised tax rates on the upper-income earners in 1993. Damn that trickle-up poverty of the 1990s really sucked, didn't it?

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
..or Obama.

I'm out.

:plthumbsdown:

both of these blow hard liberal asshats suck more than silver.

looking forward to having a choice in 2012.
bvllsh*t.

you will vote for him.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
As long as she shaves first. I don't want to see some unkept conservative "spread". I can see it now, her in some HUGE white granny panties sprawled out on a moose pelt.
Dude, did you see those 'f*ck me boots' she was wearing the other day? Just like most "conservative christian" chicks I know, she's probably really a sexual deviant.
Im thinking full brazilian too.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA

Dude, Savage used to sell books about healthy eating! The guy's a bottom feeder who moved on to the business of making millions by being extreme and feeding off of American ignorance.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Dude, Savage used to sell books about healthy eating! The guy's a bottom feeder who moved on to the business of making millions by being extreme and feeding off of American ignorance.
...and fear of that which is different than the "norm". Savage is a tool...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dude, did you see those 'f*ck me boots' she was wearing the other day? Just like most "conservative christian" chicks I know, she's probably really a sexual deviant.
I guess I've never seen a GOP chick nekkid. I just assumed since all the GOP males are either gay or gay pedophiles, that the chicks are just too conservative even for them.

If she's a freak, then I would hit it. I know how freaky Catholic chicks are, they RULE! (red hot chili peppers)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
And after 4 healthy kids and a mongoloid her hips are wider then the economic divide in America.

I bet she does ass-to-mouth though. I bet she insists on it.