Quantcast

The $1000/hr hooker thread...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
for $1000/hr, she damn well better let me use her mouth as a toilet after eating a mondo burrito and drinking an entire case of PBR
No no no... you misunderstand. It works illogically because, let's be honest, women are illogical.

The women who WILL do that only charge $50 per hour.

The women who have never done that, and are clean... and won't get "dirty" with you... they're the ones who charge $1000.

Go figure. :monkey:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I have a friend who worked for a spell in the Nevada brothels.

One time I was having drinks with her and her husband, and I asked her what the point of the whole thing was.

She explained to me, that the reason married guys were her number one client was that they weren't paying for the sex, they were paying to make sure she didn't call them the next day, botching the whole deal.

I think the reason the Gov blew so many of the dollars on her was to get the same thing, a bit of ass without having to worry about the implications of the ordeal.

Its at moments like this I really miss Bill Clinton

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
You'd expect a hooker to have made better life decisions.

a thousand buck an hour ho? hell yeah... lots better decisions! or take an hours worth and get some lazer surgery and remove it!:lighten:

that is not to say I wouldn't hit it! I would!

looks flexy!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So reviewing her photos carefully, I'm of the opinion that while she is not a sweat pig or anything, a $1000 an hour seems utterly ridiculous for her apparent talent level.

That being said she must have a talent that commands that price.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
A little dissapointed at what $1k/hour buys you...must be inflated NE prices. I'm sure you can much better out in Vegas for your money.
The starting rate per hour for the low end ho's near Vegas and Reno is $1k. You can talk them down, but you get what you pay for.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
So, if my wife gave me the option between sex with her or a new fork for my bike, I'd take the fork.

As a matter of fact, I'd take that over just about any woman. That's how she knows I won't ever get a hooker. I'd rather spend the money at Fry's or on my bike.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
so Mrs. Spitzer has in effect been with everyone that had ever, um "courted" her?

Classic, classic.

btw She looks like the average female from UCSB with a pair of "urban" eyeware.
What makes that particularly true is that the local paper here published Spitzer's preference to not cover up when he's on the job.

Nice.

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver
Someone told me why you pay for a hooker in the first place; for her to leave when you're done. Just thought I'd pass it on...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Someone told me why you pay for a hooker in the first place; for her to leave when you're done. Just thought I'd pass it on...
Getting a woman to leave is easy. It's getting them to return a week later for an hour after you kicked them out that's the challenge.