Quantcast

The $1000/hr hooker thread...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Seriously, I am a Married man, so this is just a matter of past opinion for me.

If your buying Hookers, you are already taking a grave chance of "Catching something you cant wash off with Soap and Water"

So with that said Instead of buying one hooker for 1000, why not buy one for one hundred dollars and get alot more freakyness for the tips instead. OR ten one hundred dollar hookers!!!! Seems like better spending to me

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc

If your buying Hookers, you are already taking a grave chance of "Catching something you cant wash off with Soap and Water"

So with that said Instead of buying one hooker for 1000, why not buy one for one hundred dollars and get alot more freakyness for the tips instead. OR ten one hundred dollar hookers!!!! Seems like better spending to me
you are have too much fiscal wisdom and would never make it as a politician.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

What's the point of having a hooker if you don't pay WAY TOO MUCH for it?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
If my wife handed me $1000 and told me I had to spend it on a hooker or a ticket to see Hannah Montana, absolutely.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I work with a guy who used to go to all the clubs and party with all these dancers/strippers met and married a girl from a high class place in NYC.
I guess he spending a lot more than a grand, cause now shes home pregnant

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
is that a jailhouse cross tattoo'd on her hand? :disgust1:

she is kinda hot... but why is she always throwing up gang/peace signs? is this her myspace page?

for a thousand bucks she better do the "Vietnamese spinning swing thing" my friend Paul Stahl told me about! :poster_oops: