Quantcast

The 2005 Parkfield Classic MTB Race

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
mtnbrider said:
Are there really no outhouses, or do they just not have toilet paper?
Dude, you need to relax and stop asking so many redundant questions. For all intensive purposes, Parkfield is held at a big campsite. When you go camping in the middle of nowhere, there's usually a hole in the ground, or maybe a half-ass flushing toilet. Assuming you need to drop the kids off in the middle of nowhere, would you rather have your own supplies or trust that whoever used the john before you will loan you a couple squares? Tough call maing.

Trust us, relax, don't stress, bring food, water, tp, follow the directions to Parkfield from SLO's website, understand that having a great time with friends is only second to the racing (I'm not a racerboy, so I disagree with that statement completely; I don't believe I have to preach to the blackout club either)

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
[snip] Trust us, relax, don't stress, [snip]

I'm not stressing at all. Sorry for all the questions. I'm just anxious because it will be fun racing and stuff. :p This will be my second race and I want to do a lot of races, because racings fun. :blah:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I'm out. I came down with the flu and cannot recover in time for the "race." Have a great time guys, I'll see some of you at Pomona and SD, but most definitely at Parkfield next year.

Andrew

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
reflux said:
I'm out. I came down with the flu and cannot recover in time for the "race." Have a great time guys, I'll see some of you at Pomona and SD, but most definitely at Parkfield next year.

Andrew
POISON THOSE LITTLE GERMS WITH ALCOHOL AND LACK OF SLEEP!

It's like fighting cancer, just start killing cells and hope the good ones can outlast the bad ones.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Biscuit said:
POISON THOSE LITTLE GERMS WITH ALCOHOL AND LACK OF SLEEP!

It's like fighting cancer, just start killing cells and hope the good ones can outlast the bad ones.
I've tried that for two weeks and it finally failed me. It's gotta be about the first or second time that's not worked. Perhaps my old body no longer works that way...

Thats sooooo cool. My bro goes to school at Cal Poly, and last time that i visited i couldn't find anyplace to ride. I had no idea that there were so many people who rode dh/fr in SLO. I'm going there in feb. to visit him, maby i could meet some of you guys for a ride?

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
freeriden said:
my bad, i only saw the first page and didn't see the topic on the 5th page, my previous reply must have sounded random as hell. lol
I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't think reflux's flu was cool.