Quantcast

The ad writes itself, no?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
forgive me....

this guy is the wrong skin color for any of you to give a fvck about.

be honest now.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the compassion for the common man and his job in this forum is always good for a fvcking laugh.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
and if you look at the big picture, it isnt that bad really.
you get 170 americans go from very affluent (by world standards, $40k/year is a lot) to somewhat affluent (by world standards 20k/year is still so-so, again), and maybe 200 chinese go from dirt poor, to almost affluent.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
3 simple & direct questions from a simple & direct conservative point-of-view:
  • who had more influence on these jobs being outsourced: obama, or romney? IOW: whose economy is this?
  • how is it not economic xenophobia/jingoism to so stubbornly refuse to tolerate outsourcing "on principle" when it results in a healthier company for american investors?
  • how is this not a text-book example of class warfare?

either way, ole boy should shop his story for a reality show. i'm sure that's worth north of $5000 in endorsements & product placements

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
3 simple & direct questions from a simple & direct conservative point-of-view:
  • who had more influence on these jobs being outsourced: obama, or romney? IOW: whose economy is this?
  • how is it not economic xenophobia/jingoism to so stubbornly refuse to tolerate outsourcing "on principle" when it results in a healthier company for american investors?
  • how is this not a text-book example of class warfare?

either way, ole boy should shop his story for a reality show. i'm sure that's worth north of $5000 in endorsements & product placements
Globalization = essentially the great commie-like leveling, eh? Began way, way before O'Bummer.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
flyover country...believes in jeebus....white....you hate him.
It would be ironic if he ends up giving blowjobs for rent money because he hated fags so much over the years he kept voting GOP...

Since we are operating under that assumption, explain why I should feel bad for this hypothetical fellow?

He's also fat...

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Dude. We're not interested in anyone but ourselves. :monkey:

and if you look at the big picture, it isnt that bad really.
you get 170 americans go from very affluent (by world standards, $40k/year is a lot) to somewhat affluent (by world standards 20k/year is still so-so, again), and maybe 200 chinese go from dirt poor, to almost affluent.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It would be ironic if he ends up giving blowjobs for rent money because he hated fags so much over the years he kept voting GOP...

Since we are operating under that assumption, explain why I should feel bad for this hypothetical fellow?

He's also fat...
so a good democrat wouldn't believe in jesus?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so a good democrat wouldn't believe in jesus?
they would only believe in the give-me-everything-while-you-do-all-the-work jesus

hmmmm....

upon closer inspection, that seems to be consistent with scripture.

maybe 'true conservative' actually means 'closet liberal'?

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
By the way, there's *no* way he paid 13% of taxes in '09. Think about it: In 2010 the DJIA went from ~10.5k to 11.5k, or up ~10%, and so Romney paid ~13.9% on any realized gains that year. In '08 the DJIA went from 12.8k down to 9k. Any smart accountant realized losses that year (especially if they could push any realized gains on those holdings off into the future) to offset any gains, leading to many companies and individuals to pay NOTHING in taxes. It's just like why '09 was actually a *great* year (looking back) to have converted your IRA to a Roth IRA as the taxes you paid on it would have been minimal compared to what you would have to pay now.

Romney wants us to believe that in a good year he paid 13.9%, and in a horrible, horrible year he still paid 13%? Seriously?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
It blows my mind that middle class Republicans actually believe that Romney will create jobs. Show them articles detailing his exploits at Bain, and they scream "lies".
lol, look at you...silly, middle class Republicans don't care about jobs creation, they have jobs. Who do you think pays the majority of the taxes around here?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
By the way, there's *no* way he paid 13% of taxes in '09. Think about it: In 2010 the DJIA went from ~10.5k to 11.5k, or up ~10%, and so Romney paid ~13.9% on any realized gains that year. In '08 the DJIA went from 12.8k down to 9k. Any smart accountant realized losses that year (especially if they could push any realized gains on those holdings off into the future) to offset any gains, leading to many companies and individuals to pay NOTHING in taxes. It's just like why '09 was actually a *great* year (looking back) to have converted your IRA to a Roth IRA as the taxes you paid on it would have been minimal compared to what you would have to pay now.

Romney wants us to believe that in a good year he paid 13.9%, and in a horrible, horrible year he still paid 13%? Seriously?
That had not occurred to me. I think we have a winning explanation.