three swamp coolers in a trailer don't count.......:picsstfu:

Anyways thanks for the support ashole:disgust1:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
three swamp coolers in a trailer don't count.......:picsstfu:

Anyways thanks for the support ashole:disgust1:
WTF is he supposed to do to help you??? You want us to get you a hotel room??? He offered up his advice. What were you searching for??? Pussy??? Not gonna find it here. All the e-whores left a while back. Well, there is that Graphics chick. :D

jsm11

Chimp
Jun 17, 2008
WTF is he supposed to do to help you??? You want us to get you a hotel room??? He offered up his advice. What were you searching for??? Pussy??? Not gonna find it here. All the e-whores left a while back. Well, there is that Graphics chick. :D

Where in the post did you see advice???
2)What the hell are you talking about.

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
lol postcount whoring, who cares honestly

suck it up princess.

some of us never had a/c to begin with. open a fvcking window and turn on a fan. or do as the tags suggest and "put ice in your pants", "fvcktard".

:busted:

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
Its the heat thats gettin him all wound up, maybe if we get his AC unit fixed this post will be a little more uplifting, if you will.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
He said that he had 3 A/Cs. That's both information and advice. Who cares how many posts you had??? You're still being an abrasive, whiny bitch. You deserve to be hot.
technically, that's just informative. "that's why I have 3 air conditioners" is merely stating *what* he owns, and why. it's not actually advising him to do the same. :poster_oops:

:biggrin:

my advice would be move somewhere colder...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Drunken Ninja should know it's not that hot in Canada. Do some more blow and forget about the heat.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
If you lost your screen name check

How do you loose you screen name. Brought it with you on vacation and it slid out your pocket on the plane.