Quantcast

The alex jones thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've had a pretty good day. Actually slept some last night, had a bitching ride with Toshi and SkaredShtles, left over chicken and beans in a burrito, washed down with a beer, but nothing, nothing, today is liable to top the absolute glee I felt when I hear this shit on NPR while fixing above said burrito. Good things can happen to good people. :rofl:
Now all we need is Limbaugh to OD on opioids.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
These companies are pulling their ads beacause they want to cover their asses from consumers who disagree with O'Reilly's conduct. It would seem that people actually are voting with their dollars if companies are demonstrating anything that even looks like morality.
I think that's a good thing, the sketchy part is (playing devils advocate) did these things really happen? Gut feeling I'd say yes, but the court of public opinion has almost no burden of proof, and seems pretty fricken powerful these days.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
This is concerning...

"Following the couple’s 2015 divorce, Alex was awarded full custody of their kids, aged 9, 12 and 14, with Kelly allocated very limited supervised visitation which amounted to as little as four hours a month last year."
(My bolding)

What kind of whack job must she be to lose/give custody to him?

And I want some of that wicked chili...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This is concerning...

"Following the couple’s 2015 divorce, Alex was awarded full custody of their kids, aged 9, 12 and 14, with Kelly allocated very limited supervised visitation which amounted to as little as four hours a month last year."
(My bolding)

What kind of whack job must she be to lose/give custody to him?

And I want some of that wicked chili...