Quantcast

The Anomoly

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
dougrender said:
when did everyone leave RM and go to MTBR?
When peep's realized that they aren't so nazi like. I think you can curse, swear, drink beer and smoke on that board. This one feels like I've got the rules of my elementary school sometimes. Gotta love competition.

BTW, I enjoy RM. MTBR is a bit odd in itself.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ascentrek said:
When peep's realized that they aren't so nazi like.
Wait, are you saying RM is too strict or nazi-like? If so, that ain't cool.
I've gotten chastised by the mods here a number of times and think they're doing a great job. And I like the fact that select people leave RM. It just sounds like you're comparing RM & MTBR. Granted, you say you like it here, so maybe I'm confused as to your meaning... I'm easily confused by words :D

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Well, it's been over three years since this thread was written; now that arm and leg armor are much more common on xc trails, do folks still think that anyone wearing said armor is riding out of control and doesn't belong on public trails?

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Hummmm, no further thoughts after a few years have passed? So Lordopie, you don't have a corncobb up your butt anymore over this subject?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Hummmm, no further thoughts after a few years have passed? So Lordopie, you don't have a corncobb up your butt anymore over this subject?
-rep.

Keep direct insults inside your own head... RM has changed in the last few years, in case you haven't been chastised by the mods.