Quantcast

The apocalypse

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Meh. That's been going on always. @Changleen has done absolutely nothing about Peter Thiel and it's really just unacceptable at this point. I thought he was all about action in ones home country.

I need to figure out how to induce the real christian apocalypse. So they all get the fuck out of here.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Meh. That's been going on always. @Changleen has done absolutely nothing about Peter Thiel and it's really just unacceptable at this point. I thought he was all about action in ones home country.

I need to figure out how to induce the real christian apocalypse. So they all get the fuck out of here.
Actually I helped (financially and with a submission) stoping his new house in NZ getting a consent.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Sure THAT house.

What about the other one? I hold you personally responsible.
:rolleyes:

You need to see a therapist, Woo. Or move a long fucking way from America. Probably both.

Here’s a challenge; quote a positive post you’ve made in the last couple of years.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Great article, JBP. I don’t know why ‘helping everyone is the real answer’ is so difficult for them to grasp. They get they need a community around them to survive, but they don’t get that that means society itself. Internalised hyper capitalism much?

For a little light relief:

Watch S3, episode “Three robots: Exit Strategies”.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Whenever people bring up surviving the apocalypse and want to talk about their stupid ideas. I tell them my plan is eating people. Not gunna get weak first, just straight to cannibalism and cannabis.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

You need to see a therapist, Woo. Or move a long fucking way from America. Probably both.

Here’s a challenge; quote a positive post you’ve made in the last couple of years.

Destruction of the planet relies on an illusuion of 'positivity' so that nothing effective gets done. Like electric bikes and cars made of carbon fiber and lithium.

So anyway why does peter thiel still have an ecscape bunker in nz? I mean you've made it quite clear that citizens down to the individual are personally responsible for all the bad things that may happen there.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

He's been like this since I was in college. But he has gotten a bit saltier in his old age.