Quantcast

The Axe Has Fallen...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I am not a religious man but please lord, in the name of all that is decent and good in the world, do not let this man launch "stinkyboytv.com".
If that happens, I think it will drive a good many folks out of the faith. What kind of God would allow such an abomination to exist? :disgust1:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Man that sucks. Some days I wish they would walk me out... but overall it will suck when it happens.
I've been thinking of jumping. The easy run has ended, but I prolly needed a kick in the pants for slacking so much.

No growth without change...

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Bummer man! Sorry to hear this.

While I was on vacation 2 weeks ago, my company decided to slash my dept (Marketing/Communications) in half. I got back to find out my immediate supervisor got canned. That's the 4th round of layoffs in 7 years that I've survived at this place. Me and the other designer here are still trying to figure out what we're supposed to be working on.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I think that maybe Stinky has already gotten himself hip-deep in a bottle of tequila! :thumb:
Nah, I'm still here. I prolly won't be the one opening up the shop tomorrow.

The vultures are circling my computer and monitor and the owner just asked for some computer help with her new monitor.

"Yeah, I'll be right there..."

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Maybe they got wind of the 10000+ post count you have racked up over the last two years & decided they were tired of paying you to chat it up.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I was doing some numerology testing and thought I would share:

"Stinky"

Powerful, a conqueror, devours the weak and rules the strong. The name Stinky reflects money and power. It is a carnivore, a winner at all cost.

Stinky has the power and potential to achieve great things. Whatever the enterprise, it strives to be the best and most successful in its field. Extremely competitive and not afraid of challenges or challengers. A visionary, a realist, and a planner. Discipline and perseverance. Dynamic and efficient.

Rewards the faithful and hardworking employee, but has no tolerance for the incompetent.

Stinky understands the balance between giving and taking, generosity and greed. When it loses that balance, it self-destructs.

Stinky's positive traits: Strength, perseverance, potential for greatness.

Stinky's negative traits: Financial ups and downs. Lacks compassion. Can be self-destructive.
That's awesome.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
The owner came in bright and early to inform me that it will be too hard to keep me on staff at my salary after my biggest client decided to hire some punk ass freelancer.
:disgust1:
WTF??????????????????/

How'd I miss this?

DUDE - THAT SUCKS ASS THROUGH A PARK BENCH!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I dumped all of my ex-clients files onto our FTP site and he just called and wants me to walk his new designer through the process of getting the files from the site.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I dumped all of my ex-clients files onto our FTP site and he just called and wants me to walk his new designer through the process of getting the files from the site.
Step 1: Go F**k yourself
Step 2: repeat as necessary

He can't operate an FTP site and asks the guy he's getting layed off for help.......Yeah, refer him to step 1.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Step 1: Go F**k yourself
Step 2: repeat as necessary

He can't operate an FTP site and asks the guy he's getting layed off for help.......Yeah, refer him to step 1.
I got a couple emails asking me for revisions to projects I've already uploaded...

He'll get nothing and like it. :bonk:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I think you should replace every file with goatse pics and links to that Mac user pic you lovingly reffered us to.

Did you explain to your former client that you will not be there later to run to when the sh1t hits the fan with Mr. Intern?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I think you should replace every file with goatse pics and links to that Mac user pic you lovingly reffered us to.

Did you explain to your former client that you will not be there later to run to when the sh1t hits the fan with Mr. Intern?
I don't want to burn a bridge, but he's pushing me. I sent him an email telling him I was leaving the company friday as I had lost my largest client and that I was available on a freelance basis. He responded to the email with revisions to some friggin project.

I hope his art student folds like a wet napkin.

:bonk:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I don't want to burn a bridge, but he's pushing me. I sent him an email telling him I was leaving the company friday as I had lost my largest client and that I was available on a freelance basis. He responded to the email with revisions to some friggin project.

I hope his art student folds like a wet napkin.

:bonk:
Better money, shorter hours.... what's not to love?? :thumb: