Quantcast

The Beer Run

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
I need some suggestions for station activities during a "top secret" event. Here's the deal. A night race where a team of two racers must accomplish certain tasks that focus on heavy drinking. Each team must visit all the stations in no certain order and the team who finishes all the stations the fastest wins.

I am thinking of making each team bong two beers back to back followed up by 25 sit ups and 25 pushups. What would you do? And remember torture is the key!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Cool! You might want to add funnels, car bombs (a pint of guiness with a shot glass filled with of whiskey in it) some sort of an obstacle course with beers hidden throughout might be fun too.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Yeah, 2 car bombs or two cement mixers (a 1/2 gold shaloger and 1/2 baileys) and and then a human wheel barrel race through an obstacle course!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Two popular events for my fraternity's "Brotherhood Olympics" were drunken bat spin relays and the "Breakfast of Champions"...another team relay event ala canoe races which involves the successive completion of full bowls full of Wheaties soaked in flat Milwaukee's Best Ice. This event was followed with "Whistle While You Work". Basically, after a predetermined number of team relay bonghits, each member had to eat a like number of saltines and the first team to audibly whistle was declared the winner. After medal presentations, sand volleyball ensued complete with refreshments- a 1/2 keg buried up to the tap in a sand hole filled with ice. If the goal is to make people puke, you're definitely on the right track.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
llkoolkeg said:
Two popular events for my fraternity's "Brotherhood Olympics" were drunken bat spin relays and the "Breakfast of Champions"...another team relay event ala canoe races which involves the successive completion of full bowls full of Wheaties soaked in flat Milwaukee's Best Ice. This event was followed with "Whistle While You Work". Basically, after a predetermined number of team relay bonghits, each member had to eat a like number of saltines and the first team to audibly whistle was declared the winner. After medal presentations, sand volleyball ensued complete with refreshments- a 1/2 keg buried up to the tap in a sand hole filled with ice. If the goal is to make people puke, you're definitely on the right track.

Perfect, that's exactly what I am looking for; I want people to explode before leaving my station. :sneaky:

Keep it coming the race is soon.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Dude........ they make Milwaukee's Best *ICE*?

:dead:

-S.S.-

I was thinking more along the lines of an old favorite of mine Colt 45 or Hurricane. You pound a 40 of Colt and we'll see who's who.

Bacardi

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
Santa Barbara, CA
1) Guess which beer
Person arrives at station where beer is poured in a glass.
1 mouthful gets 1 guess as to the beer. Repeat until beer is gone or beer is guessed.

2) Hi - lo
Requires Deck of cards.
Start with card flipped. Player guesses Hi or Lo. # Of cards played = # of mouthfuls of Beer. Player can pass to dealer at any time. Dealer Drinks if he doesnt match Hi/lo sequence in length.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Guess the squirter - have three cans of beer on the table per team member. One of the three has been recently shaken. Pick a can and place in close proximity to your face or crotch. Open can. If it is the shaken can all you have to do is drink that one. If it is not, you have to drink all three. Team mates can help each other.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
how about to drink a shot of pure industrial ethyl alchohaul through their nose?

Milewakes best is the worst, id rather drink drag racing fuel. :dead: