Quantcast

The Beerdemon challenge

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Westy said:
Not in the beer drinking shape I used to be in. But a fun historical fact, actually a scary and sad fact. In the summer of 96 I blacked out 19 nights in a row. Funnest month I will never remember.

I dove off a lawn chair into a jacuzzi once... my nose healed rather nicely considering.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Westy said:
Not in the beer drinking shape I used to be in. But a fun historical fact, actually a scary and sad fact. In the summer of 96 I blacked out 19 nights in a row. Funnest month I will never remember.

you couldn t make it an even 20 ??

wuss.....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Ciaran said:
Of course not. Don't you metros get waxed down at the salon once a week?

Shoot, I WISH!!!

Once I thought it would be cool to grow a beard so I didn't shave for 6 months... the one day one of the secretaries asked if I was trying growing a beard or something...

Six MONTHS!!! :(

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
N8 said:
Shoot, I WISH!!!

Once I thought it would be cool to grow a beard so I didn't shave for 6 months... the one day one of the secretaries asked if I was trying growing a beard or something...

Six MONTHS!!! :(
Your body must be producing too much estrogen.

J

JRB

Changleen said:
It's really confusing that you both are using the purple-haired troll.
Not really - the posts that don't suck are Ciaran's.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Changleen said:
It's really confusing that you both are using the purple-haired troll.
I am in disguise. I am hoping to piss off Mister clean and trick him into riding to Louisiana to beat up N8.

:D

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
DirtyMike said:
Hmmmm, i dont have 5K to put up on the line, Will you go for a dollar??? its about all i have atm!!! I just wanna drink beer
Ditto. I just think this is a good excuse to get more drunk more often.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
DirtyMike said:
Hmmmm, i dont have 5K to put up on the line, Will you go for a dollar??? its about all i have atm!!! I just wanna drink beer
I'd drink for a dollar, but I'm trying to raise the bar on the Mister Clean Challenge.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Quote I heard at a party: I may not be able to drink as much as some people, but I bet I can get drunker.

T-Dog

Monkey
Feb 18, 2004
different shack, same shotgun
Yes, my Irish heritage serves me well. In fact my uncle used to work in a brewery in Ireland; he died in an accident at work- fell into a huge vat of ale and drowned- but not before fighting off several attempts to save him.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Transcend said:
I'll take that bet. Me, You the walrus in boulder drinking draught PBR.

Oh also, you can't pee until the competition is over.
a college friend of mine told that there was some bar in Omaha which had nickel draft night w/ a catch. the beers were five cents until the 1st patron used the toilets, and you couldn't leave the bar.

he said that once some girl finally cracked, the place emptied like a bomb went off and people were pissing everywhere. :rofl:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
narlus said:
i've had more practice.

slainté

i've also found out a valuable piece of advice...i'm glad Changleen stays out of the BEER and food forum.
Lager is harder to make than Beer. In fact you could say it is a more evolved product. :rolleyes:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Transcend said:
I'll take that bet. Me, You the walrus in boulder drinking draught PBR.

Oh also, you can't pee until the competition is over.
Ever played the game "Edward Fortyhands"?

Basically you get a 40 duct taped to each hand. When you finish them both, the duct tape is removed.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Transcend said:
If you've ever spent an evening drinking draught PBR - you know this competition will not last longer then 10 mins.

Oh hell yeah, Your body wants that stuff out ASAP!!! Friggin carbonated Piss water!!!! I know i can Put the beer down, but at the same time after the third or fourth its Treetime!!! Rinse, repeat all night!!!