Arsbars drama
Loco's chicken****er
Roblikesmenii joins

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
what was the brouhaha about barbarosa leaving? i don't remember that one.

the transgender debate was a bit disorienting to me when someone i'd hired a while ago (pre-op) joined the discussion...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
DRB said:
Didn't we do this the other day as in and out...... In one thread..
Is that the same? Oh. I was shooting for a more historical feel, instead of a "What's Current" thing... I can get rid of it if it goes that direction tho.

J

JRB

I miss TTGF and Pressley. Those were the days.

I hate the puking guy, but the chicken f*cker was pretty bad too. I am really glad I was wrong.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Best: Ride reports getting segregated so they don't get buried

Worst: Starting threads that would be better served via a PM

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
what was the brouhaha about barbarosa leaving? i don't remember that one.

the transgender debate was a bit disorienting to me when someone i'd hired a while ago (pre-op) joined the discussion...
There really wasnt much I remember about that guy leaving, just that the lounge was instantly less creepy. I think he may be stinkyboy though :think:

The tranny thread was GREAT:rofl:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
And, of course, Swissless who was the first and only regular poster I can think of who announced he was leaving, and never came back.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
BurlyShirley said:
Is that the same? Oh. I was shooting for a more historical feel, instead of a "What's Current" thing... I can get rid of it if it goes that direction tho.
No that makes sense, in a lounge sort of way.

BEST:
You buying lube and disappearing on your Japanese girlfriend.

You destroying your mailbox.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DRB said:
Where did the ask a brit questions thread go? That was funny.
Yeah. I asked a couple of questions and still need the answers.

DHTahoe leavin' was great. Missed the tranny thread.

J

JRB

It's funny - I predicted his thread would get deleted but he got his dumb ass banned instead. :rofl:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Best: the period where shaved junk & similar threads (e.g. pierced hood thread) inspired riotous and creative comments without spiraling down so far that they would be deleted

Worst: the aforementioned period marking the ending of llkoolkeg's regular visits to this forum

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Best: the period where shaved junk & similar threads (e.g. pierced hood thread) inspired riotous and creative comments without spiraling down so far that they would be deleted

Worst: the aforementioned period marking the ending of llkoolkeg's regular visits to this forum
LL just said that work has kept him away the other night. He is truly the master here, and is sorely missed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
which photo of echo are you talking about? i know him and have seen some funny pics of the him, but being newer to RM i don't know specifically which one you are talking about.... a general description will do.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
There was a photo posted where his outfit caused an unfortunate resemblance to a camel toe.

Much ado was made. Many posts were deleted.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
jonKranked said:
which photo of echo are you talking about? i know him and have seen some funny pics of the him, but being newer to RM i don't know specifically which one you are talking about.... a general description will do.
Feel free to post some if you have them.

:dancing:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
DRB said:
I had to delete the photo so that I wouldn't be tempted to post it. I think it was a plant to get me banned.

edit: and the funny thing was who orginally doctored and posted that photo......
Find it again and send it to me. Then delete your copy.

Simple really. The temptation will be short lived.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
BurlyShirley said:
Best:
Worst:

Tulsa takes over the lounge
Your only mad because coot's wife became more popular, was getting more attention, and starting way more crap than you.. and if I remember you were all about starting crap back then.

Anyway, I'll play this game.

BEST:
The Echo DT feud(s) & the DHG/Redbeard feuds

The biker fox message board invasion.

The comic strip about the ridemonkey members, damn that was funny (who made that)?

The forum who'se name we do not speak

Knuckleslammer

WORST:

The 2 word thread

The respect thread

N8's initial ranting whern bush became pres

The closing of the forum whose name we do not speak

DrunkNinja

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Best: any of the old DH_G threads proclaiming her love for A.) her velvet cat painting B.) Any number of old, cheesey hair metal bands C. ) Any number of old, cheesey rap groups... and the rest of us baggin' on her (or trying to get her to posts pics, which occasionally happened).

Worst: see above.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
stoney98 said:
In my own defense, I was gone for almost five months.:monkey:
Yeah bro, but that's like "quitting smoking" for five months, and then starting again. You didn't really QUIT, you just cut WAAAAYYYYY back...

:D

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Full Trucker said:
Best: any of the old DH_G threads proclaiming her love for A.) her velvet cat painting B.) Any number of old, cheesey hair metal bands C. ) Any number of old, cheesey rap groups... and the rest of us baggin' on her (or trying to get her to posts pics, which occasionally happened).

Worst: see above.
DHG was awesome! It's too bad she isn't posting much these days. :(