Quantcast

The best part about racing in Vermont...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
:drool: We just stopped by the Long Trail Brewery and also sampled some Trout River brews this weekend. I am hoping to hit the Magic Hat Brewery this weekend when we are going to be up that way for a family thing!

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
MMMM love #9. Did they have that in large bottles? Where exactly i sthis mythical factory? I sense a road trip.
They sure do have #9 in big bottles. Actually, they fill these right from the tap as you're standing there. The bartender actually swapped out the keg of Blind Faith just as we got there, so it's all fresh. Goooooood stuff. They offer their whole lineup more or less, even a specialty beer, their first ever as a company. They had it on tap for a couple months, can't buy it in stores. Gooooood stuff.

They have their location somewhere on their website (if you can dig through it). It's a little hard to find, the guy who was driving said something to the effect of "OK, look down these streets. When you see train tracks, let me know". He's like Columbus or something, found it by accident.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
One tip though, after she gives you the bottles, make sure you crank down on the caps. We had one kid suffer two growler fatalities when it spilled out in his bag overnight.

Also, more fun beer facts: They don't use preservatives, so you can store these warm for up to 2 weeks, and recommended that you drink it 1 week after opening. You can go from cold (out of the tap) to warm (storing) to cold without any spoiling. Good stuff.