Quantcast

The best picture you've ever taken?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Did you eat anywhere when you were down there?
Ha... Ringtown thats funny!
I love that area down there, it's such a lost world IMO.
Nah we didn't get in the car at all that weekend. We got there stayed in and then made the end of the drive.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Some goodies...I could spend hours in my photo files before I could pick out a "best" though.

Beacon Heights, Linville, NC.

Sugar Mtn, NC

Prague, Czech Republic.

Picture of 4 of us on Mount Pisgah, Asheville, NC 2 weeks ago.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
What kind of cameras are you guys using? I just have a 7 megapixel pocket point n shoot but it doesn't even come close to some of these shots.
The first two shots i posted were from a 4MP Sony and the last 3 were from a 7MP Sony, both were point and shoots. But I spend some time with them in Photoshop to enrich the colors and soften the focus a bit.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
My shots are from several different cameras. A Kodak point and shoot, a Pentax point and shoot, a Canon Digital Rebel, and a Canon 30D.

I use 2 different cameras for 2 different reasons. I bring the p&s riding, and use the "big" camera most everywhere else.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
What kind of cameras are you guys using? I just have a 7 megapixel pocket point n shoot but it doesn't even come close to some of these shots.
At the time of my pictures a Canon Digital Rebel XT 8 MP with an 18-55mm lense. But now I have a Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10 MP with the same lense.