Quantcast

The best picture you've ever taken?

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
It also seems his wife is actually Princess Leah. Is McGrp01 hans solo?
Hmmm. If Hans Solo and Princess Lea birthed Vizzini, then there has been a significant ripple the time space continuum somewhere.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I don’t know what I would consider my best shot. Here are some that came to mind from the last couple of years.

A friend’s kid at 1 year

A friend's banshee rampant (I remember it being pretty cold that night)

Chris Herndon @ Sugar Mtn, NC

Wheeliemert in Swannanoa NC (owner of Re:cycles bikes hop)

a bug near Ashville NC

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

Not one of my best but one of my more recent photos. I took this with a cheap Canon point and shot Digi. I have a lot of nice photos with my new D40 but I love the colors in this one.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
If the pic involves Alaina, it's my favorite. For whatever reason, the one of her on my lap with a "this is MY daddy" look is unable to download. So here's Alaina and her excellent mommy, and our night out at the Reno Sesame Street show. The look of excitement in her eyes was so worth the price of admission........

Attachments

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
I like it a lot, there are bikes I would rather have but it is really well built compared to it's same price competitors. The big seat-tube really ties the frame together making it much more laterally stiff then many other steel frames I have ridden.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Vernazza, Italy - June '07

toby
Nice I was there in 89 or 90 and had a Pizza Napoletana under the biggest of the orange umbrellas in the picture. We slept in our tent on the mountain side outside town that night. Funny story is I had meet a nice family with two very cute daughters in Florance a couple of days before and as we walk into a restaurant the next morning I meet them again. Must have been fate but I didn't get to capitalize on fate unfortunately :)