Quantcast

The best picture you've ever taken?

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I was walking along the beach boardwalk and saw this bike parked. I thought it was a pretty cool shot!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
A Picture of my wife with a smile on her face, In my Eyes, A wonderfull Picture.
**** the haters dirty mike.

I don't have one best or one favorite of my own pictures. They are attached to my memories which makes me a little biased in choosing anyway.

My two favorites for today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I don't know what my best is, and god knows I'm no expert photographer, but I kind of like this one I took:

My favorite picture of me, using my camera, taken by Quo Fan.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Bell Rock, Sedona.

It was fairly early in the morning when I snapped this before a ride. The ground was completely covered with flowers. When I returned several hours later they were gone.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
can't say it's my favorite, but for recent shots, it's up there (and i *love* the 135L f/2.0 lens).

Mike Cooley (Drive-By Truckers), enjoying a smoke while playing.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
The first two here are the effects of the underground coal fire in Centralia, PA

This was taken by my girlfriend on our cross country drive from Seattle to New England. It is between Salt Lake City and the Wyoming border.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I was on the trolley heading to the Comic-Con (NERD, yeah I know) and this guy in front of me started to doze. There was an extra surprise in this photo op so I grabbed my camera and did a ninja pic.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I was driving home from trail care one evening last spring and there was a thunderstorm heading east just to the south of me. I pulled off the highway and onto an overpass to shoot this with my little p&s digital.

as my runner-up, there's this one of a piper "playing the sun down" on the summit of Camel's Hump in Vermont last summer:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
The first two here are the effects of the underground coal fire in Centralia, PA

G]
Ha before I read your text I was like "Damn that looks like Cantralia"

My family is from the next town over. My aunt on one side of my family was evicted from that town. I have relatives on the other side of my family buried there.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Ha before I read your text I was like "Damn that looks like Cantralia"

My family is from the next town over. My aunt on one side of my family was evicted from that town. I have relatives on the other side of my family buried there.
Cool. My girlfriends aunt lives in Ringtown, we stayed there for a night then went to check the place out on the last leg of our drive to Providence.

It is a sad story but a wicked cool place to visit.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Cool. My girlfriends aunt lives in Ringtown, we stayed there for a night then went to check the place out on the last leg of our drive to Providence.

It is a sad story but a wicked cool place to visit.
Did you eat anywhere when you were down there?
Ha... Ringtown thats funny!
I love that area down there, it's such a lost world IMO.