Quantcast

The Best Waiter

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
works at the Denny's across the street from the Metreon in SF Saturday nights. He is extremely friendly, fast, and competent, all highlighed that he works a Denny's!

I feel like his best customer ever time I go there, although I have only been there 3 times. I have been to arguably the best restaurant in America, Commanders Palace, and the service there is close, but not as good as Jose Luis at Denny's

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
dh girlie said:
I think you just like using that picture...he was pretty clear when he said he received some great service at the Denny's across from the Metreon in San Francisco from Jose Luis, the waiter...that picture is pretty f'n hysterical though...
Ok you busted me :P

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
dh girlie said:
Definitely let the manager know...good customer service is very hard to come by these days and it should be noted when received.
1. Thank you dhg & stoney98 for putting this thread back on track (and you are normally such a good derailler). I thought I would have to defend my sexual orientation for appreciating good waiter service.

2. I did mention it to the manager, who rolled his eyes. Apparently, many people have complimented about his service. Anyway, I did leave a 50% tip.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
sanjuro said:
1. Thank you dhg & stoney98 for putting this thread back on track (and you are normally such a good derailler). I thought I would have to defend my sexual orientation for appreciating good waiter service.

2. I did mention it to the manager, who rolled his eyes. Apparently, many people have complimented about his service. Anyway, I did leave a 50% tip.
Did you get his number? :D

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Werd. People who come to the in-n-out I work at tell me I'm great and freindly and all this stuff, but neglect to tell my manager... breaks my heart.