Quantcast

the big 1 6

theFOOT

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
nowhere
yep, i turned 16 today, and i even woke up early and went and took my driver's test this morning. pass! heck yes! hopefully i can get to go riding more now since i can drive myslef.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
theFOOT said:
yep, i turned 16 today, and i even woke up early and went and took my driver's test this morning. pass! heck yes! hopefully i can get to go riding more now since ican drive myslef.

Two words-- Google toolbar.

Congrats!.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
DRB said:
I state my objections again...

Teenagers should not be allowed to drive without 3 adults in the car, one of which is driving.
nice

Ive got some training videos that would scare the hell out of those wipper snappers

J

JRB

Happy birthday. I can't wait until everyone bitches about kids driving. I drove at 16. You should be able to as well. When you get stupid, then you can be punished, but not until.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Hey! It's my birthday too. I'm just very very close to being twice your age.

So, happy birthday! I'll have a beer for you tonight! ;)

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Morryjg said:
I'll have a beer for you tonight! ;)
And sit alone on the edge of my couch with my head in my hands regretting not doing anything with my life.

;)

Don't make the same mistakes Foot. Happy Birthday!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
stinkyboy said:
And sit alone on the edge of my couch with my head in my hands regretting not doing anything with my life.
;)
Yeah, that's pretty much life over 40.... you start seeing the things you could have or should have done, not the things you can or should do.

Next thing you know you're walking around in a stained wife-beater, with a PBR in one hand, listening to country music, and complaining about those darned kids today.

Happy birthday, Foot, enjoy!.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i got my licence in march, and ive seriously drivin half a dozen times. ive got a car and everything, but i figure all my friends who are super amped to drive will take me places.

Swine

Monkey
Jan 8, 2003
Alpharetta, Ga
Hell i started driving when i was 12 bitches. If parents would do the right thing and start teaching their kids at an earlier age in parking lots and such, driving at 16 would be much safer...hell atleast they can see over the steering wheel.

Happy birthday, dont worry about the salty's on here...their pissed about their sex life, increasingly fragile body, degrading vison, and loss of hair.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
just a question to all you people who think driving at 16 is too young. whats the difference between 16 and 18? if they wait till theyre 18 thats a whole 2 years driving experience that they dont have when theyre adults out on their own. i get my license in a month and a half. and im a decent driver. the first thing i ever drove was my dads bus when i was 11. happy b day dude!

AirAddict

Monkey
Jun 10, 2005
Asheville, NC
Happy birth day, man! Have fun being able to drive yourself places and not having to bum rides off other people!

I turn 16 on thursday! but i can't drive till the end of september...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
You get your lisence at 16!??? I turned 16 feb 2nd and i dont get mine till september 15... What a bunch of BS.