Quantcast

The big travel day!

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
Who is traveling today to a far off destination? We are going out to my wife's parents house tonight, hopefully after the traffic dies down a bit
Boston to Rome NY usually takes 4.5 hours, but Im counting on 6 :nuts:
Mass Pike/I-90 is the pits :(

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
good luck to those Traveling, but I am tired of each year this being a news story about airports be busy Yaddda,yaddda,Yaddda....

Its the same crap each major holiday, the news shows footage of weary travelers waiting in line at some airport terminal while some jackleg with 9 pieces of luggage and a Cocker Spaniel gets bent because he isn't being processed quickly.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
MunkeeHucker said:
good luck to those Traveling, but I am tired of each year this being a news story about airports be busy Yaddda,yaddda,Yaddda....

Its the same crap each major holiday, the news shows footage of weary travelers waiting in line at some airport terminal while some jackleg with 9 pieces of luggage and a Cocker Spaniel gets bent because he isn't being processed quickly.
You mean like this story.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
I'm headed back to Kansas. 9 hours. But, the good part is that I won't be returning to work until Jan 3rd!!! :D :thumb: :D :thumb: On the 8th of Dec we'll be flying to VT and two days after that I'll be dropping a knee up at Jay Peak for the Tele fest! WOOHOO!

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I'm traveling, but not until tomorrow, then I'm coming back on Monday morning. I'll avoind the biggest crowds and saved myself over $150.