Votes: 2 5.7%
  • hell no

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
No! That's just because of the stuff i've seen on:monkey: . Besides the stair drop looks a little tough for my skilz:D

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Geeee I can't wait, I'll be there for sure but I think I'll have to trade in my RM9 for a Toys R' Us Tricycle just so I can have the proper machinery under me to tempt the new dreadfully difficult stair drop...

:evil: FUC WG

I have to go to Snowshoe now!!!! It doesn't sound like anyone will be at the WG to pick me up when I fall. Beside, ya'll been posting some very inviting pics of the new work up there. The WG isn't adverising s#$t. Goodbye WG. Hello Snowshoe!!

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
have we guessed who our two yes votes are. but do they have enough nuts on them to post anything!!!!! I THINK NOT!!!!!
but they most likely can't post untill they get a new high chair for the little midget to be able to reach the key board!!!!

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
banche your post count has skyrocketed in the last few days, and every single post ive seen has had something to do with WG...its like you dont like them or something:confused:

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
yea i've been pretty upset lately, but i'm done and not talking about it anymore. my stress level went up like my posts!
its just me and the other two put a lot of labor,and PR work into getting things going up there and they really didn't do much.also we did all of this for a pass each year and thats it.
i know brian alone logged more than oh lets just say 500 hours,and i'm sure thats on the lite side.not to mention he payed for most of the nails,gas for the saw,and the multiple rakes we broke.
so i guess you can see were not only my anger,but my sadness comes from.

bagtagley

Monkey
Jun 18, 2002
VA
I think you have every right to be angry/upset. The work you guys did and the stoke that was spread on here has been a major push for me and some friends to come check it out.

We had a trip planned at the end of last year, but got screwed at the last minute by our ride. Since then I've been looking forward to coming down and checking it out. There are at least 8-10 riders I keep in contact w/ who were planning on coming down. Those people would've told more people...and so on... it seemed that the future was really looking up for WG. Given that, I'd say you and the others who've put the heart and soul into that place have every right to express your frustration.

Regardless, we'd love to see you guys up at the Shoe this summer. I know it's a long drive, but it'll be worth it.

overbybars

Chimp
May 12, 2003
Try 2000 plus hours banche, but I never would have done it if you and Brad hadn't gotten your feet in the door. I'm tired of it too. I just want to see WG's mt. bike trails rot to the ground, and have a blast at the shoe.