Quantcast

The BigMike and Birdwang Photo Spectacular

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Please Dont post until I'm done, I have a lot of pictures.

First off, I would like to introduce you all to Richmond

EDIT: Sorry for the bad and grainy quality on some of these, but, you still get the idea

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by Castle
that ravine gap and other stuff in that shot look like a hella good time!!! too bad it ain't here no' mo'

chain gap looks sketch no lip to jump off of it looks....
Cant you read? Dont post until i'm done? :rolleyes:

Yeah, it is too bad that stuff is not there anymore, I never got to ride any of it, and a lot of guys here put a lot of time into it.

That chain gap is TOTALLY sketch! When he showed me what he was thinking, I didnt think he was serious. He did it again a few days ago, and clipped the chain. He pulled it off, but it scare the SH!T out of me!

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
there I made it purdy for you, I didn't even read that part, I just saw the words that had something to do with pictures and started looking, thought it looked fun so wanted to tell ya about it. now your thread is somewhat purdy again :devil:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by Castle
there I made it purdy for you, I didn't even read that part, I just saw the words that had something to do with pictures and started looking, thought it looked fun so wanted to tell ya about it. now your thread is somewhat purdy again :devil:
awww, you are such a sweetie