Votes: 3 3.3%
  • no comment

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
All you have to do is have an account open and paid on time. I had a card that wasn't even activated for four years, it was on my credit report as in good standing.

homepiece

Monkey
May 22, 2006
OHIO
The main thing to remeber about getting a credit card and having it reflect in a positive way on your credit report....

From my mortgage broker....
1. Always pay on time.
2. Keep your balance under 1/2 of what you have available. Meaning that if you have $1,000 limit on your card, don't ever carry anything above $500.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
In what may be the biggest irony of all ironies, the day I pay off my credit card, a credit card application from the credit card company CITIbank arrived in the mail addressed to none other than a James the III, who I presume is my son. (Grandfather, father and son share first names but not middle names so he isn't technically a III).

Son of a bitch, he will be a grand total of 3 weeks old tomorrow. How the f*** did they get his name already? He doesn't even have an SS# yet!

WTF?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
In what may be the biggest irony of all ironies, the day I pay off my credit card, a credit card application from the credit card company CITIbank arrived in the mail addressed to none other than a James the III, who I presume is my son. (Grandfather, father and son share first names but not middle names so he isn't technically a III).

Son of a bitch, he will be a grand total of 3 weeks old tomorrow. How the f*** did they get his name already? He doesn't even have an SS# yet!

WTF?
Dude - have you heard how strapped hospitals are? All those names and addresses of new humans are GOLD!! :D