Quantcast

The Black Stone canal , all about and even in it.

splat

Nam I am
First can I say , bit did we get lost !!! but what fun it was maybe later I will post the GPS track. But Berkshire rider and I and I had a Blast and did 16 miles for worth riding. and found some great new trails.

Today we started at Tri-valley instead of Plumbers crack. hence when we crossed Goat Lock ( must Get picture here :) we were going the other way today.

here is Berkshire rider crossing the Lock

then we hit the Ribbon candy trail , here is Berkshire rider on one of those bridges.

and As we came out of one of the trail we met up with some wild life

We rode through the sewage treatmane plant and crossed 122 and found some really fun stuff on this trail

here Berkshire rider is riding across a very nicely armoured section.

well we went exploring and found a Huge cemetary , found ourselvs in whitensville , and found a HUGE set of Ball fields that looked new , but very neglected , very strage , but on the out side ofthat field found a fun rock to play on

2weeks ago , slomojo took my picture with the same background and that Spillway was ripping ! today , quit dry , I wish there was a way to get on the spill way would havebeen a cool ride.

well just down the river a little from where we parked a Kayak demo was going on , Put the Bikes down and Start Paddleing !

And here is one of me ! and when I first got in the boat I relized I still had my Helmet on , you can see It strapped to the boat . I also didn't bother to take of my shin gaurds.

The water was only about 2 feet deep and very muddy! if you tried to really get some power on you stroke youd hit the bottom.

and Finally when the oppurtunity to take a Picture of a Cutie , I must do so !

splat

Nam I am
TreeSaw said:
Did you guys get the big storms this weekend? I don't see many trees or branches down?
No we really didn't have any storms this weekend , I thought for sure we were going to get a couple but they never really became anything. with all the pollen around I wish we would get a down pour and clean some of the green away.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
splat said:
No we really didn't have any storms this weekend , I thought for sure we were going to get a couple but they never really became anything. with all the pollen around I wish we would get a down pour and clean some of the green away.
I know what you mean with all the pollen. All of the puddles, swamps, etc. are covered around here. We go out for a ride and hack up pollen-balls for hours afterward. I got caught out in a storm last week and it was a nice break because the pollen got knocked to the ground and held there for a little while.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
splat said:
:stupid:

I think it thundered 3 times and sprinkled for five minutes late Sunday. We had enough rain the previous two weeks. :mumble: