Quantcast

The Blessing of Bikes

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I don't need to take it with me as my bike is a little piece of heaven.

Damn that was kind of corny... :monkey:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
But you don't need to take your bike with you. The LBS in heaven is open 24/7, everything is in stock, and it's free. It is heaven after all.

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Note to N8.

Please copy and paste the story into the message if you're going to post. Makes life easier and doesn't require opening a 12th tab in firefox.

kthx.
If you haven't figured out that N8 is not going to put forth any effort to utilize everyone else's creativity by now, I am surprised you can even find the Intarweb.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
But you don't need to take your bike with you. The LBS in heaven is open 24/7, everything is in stock, and it's free. It is heaven after all.
Is there a "round table" too??? :D

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
loco said:
If you haven't figured out that N8 is not going to put forth any effort to utilize everyone else's creativity by now, I am surprised you can even find the Intarweb.
He does it sometimes. It was a helpful suggestion to better the RM community, you suckbot. :eviltongu

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
He does it sometimes. It was a helpful suggestion to better the RM community, you suckbot. :eviltongu
Wow - I knew you couldn't make the day without attacking someone. As much as N8 is a dillhole, he at least isn't an antagonistic jackass.

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Sarcasm is a foreign language to you, isn't it? Although if it riled you up, I'm pleased.
I always blame me being a prick on sarcasm. I have yet to see you say anything nice to anyone but bluebug and stosh. You must want to blow Stanley.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
loco said:
I always blame me being a prick on sarcasm. I have yet to see you say anything nice to anyone but bluebug and stosh. You must want to blow Stanley.
Uhhh....yeah. I'm supposed to be nice to a random voice on an internet forum that's continually a jerkoff? Ask me how I sleep at night knowing I'm a prick on a message board. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Uhhh....yeah. I'm supposed to be nice to a random voice on an internet forum that's continually a jerkoff? Ask me how I sleep at night knowing I'm a prick on a message board. :rolleyes:
So - by your logic and my comment, it would appear that you think everyone on the Internet, besides stosh and bluebug, are continually jerkoffs???

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
[attention religious nerd content] There is a blessing in the Jewish amidah for stuff like bikes (although they are not specifically mentioned) and a blessing for new clothing, and a generic blessing where you can *insert name of item here* kind of thing (where a bike would be appropriate).

It goes a little like this:

"We bless you O Lord our God, creator of the universe for giving us/me this ________. Amen"

Anyway continue the relentless harassment...........