Quantcast

The Bongshed

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
House we are buying in COS has 2 bongs shed out the back...could get interesting. One is a large ground based tree house kinda thing, the other a 15x10-ish shed. I told the Frau I could see our gromms re-enacting the smoking circle from "That 70s Show" in the tree house.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
House we are buying in COS has 2 bongs shed out the back...could get interesting. One is a large ground based tree house kinda thing, the other a 15x10-ish shed. I told the Frau I could see our gromms re-enacting the smoking circle from "That 70s Show" in the tree house.
Where? Also worth pointing out if you're gonna put the bong sheds to use you'll have to drive outside city limits to stock up. Unless you have a "medical condition".

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
We are 96% on a place way north in CoS. Just waiting on finalizing everything and closing in mid May...should be boots on ground in June sometime.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am locked out of the Bongshed. My friend Rachel took my key and refuses to give it back. She says it makes me mean. I don't see it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I didn't think of that. So sorry.I have rescinded my application for being a moderator twice. Good to know your paying attention...
The application doesn't close, the Grand Lizards are just determining whether to accept, reject or death panel. You have expressed your desire to reject a moderator position, the two remaining fates have yet to be decided.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think weed makes you lazy and makes you take lazy lines. And dumbs down the ride...
Have only been high while riding once. Would rather have just been riding.

But everyone is different, some folks seem to do better. Some people seem to ride better at night, which blows my mind.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
ride frequently with a buddy who regularly takes hits before, during, and after rides. he def doesn't take the lazy lines...

me, i'd likely stop paying attention/get distracted and die from riding off a cliff or running headfirst into something.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Back in the 80s we would take a few hits off of a fatty then do the 15 mile climb to the ridgeline. Once there it was take a few spoons of nose candy and rip the trails back into town at hairball speeds
I'm a fan of weed+coffee but I guess things were just that much gnarlier in the 80's