Quantcast

The Boondock Saints

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm bummed part 2 didn't release last fall as scheduled. Hell, I'm not even sure they've started filming yet.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I love that movie so much that I bought it, which, knowing me, never happens. It's an ethics trip. I've gotten pastor's kids to watch this and they end up rooting for two guys who are kiling mobsters and then afterwards feel crappy about it. It's wonderful.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
kinghami3 said:
I've gotten pastor's kids to watch this and they end up rooting for two guys who are kiling mobsters and then afterwards feel crappy about it. It's wonderful.
Hahahahahahahahaa...... :stosh:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Rip said:
Wow, just seen it for the first time. It was a pretty damn good movie.
I liked the first sequence a lot... I was like "HELL YEAH"... the rest of the movie is entertaining. The head detective cracked me up, that dude was crazy, LOL! When he flipped out in front of the house... hahaha.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
supertac said:
i guess im in the minority, after the first scene the movie turns into a complete turd
:stosh:

How can you not like a pair of Irish vigilantes cleaning up the streets of Boston? What's wrong with you?!?!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
kinghami3 said:
I love that movie so much that I bought it, which, knowing me, never happens. It's an ethics trip. I've gotten pastor's kids to watch this and they end up rooting for two guys who are kiling mobsters and then afterwards feel crappy about it. It's wonderful.

Bwaahaahaa!
Or, "Who the hell gives someone 6 bullets to kill 9 people?" or something like that. That movie kicks SO much ass.

As soon as I saw this thread, all I could think of was the barkeep tree quote. The movie was all down hill form there, but in a good way.

supertac

Chimp
Nov 23, 2004
San Diego
dexterq20 said:
:stosh:

How can you not like a pair of Irish vigilantes cleaning up the streets of Boston? What's wrong with you?!?!

I wanted to like it and for the first few moments i thought i would...then the plot/storyline proceeded to suck.

ie...the 2 badass irish dudes turn from grim dealers of vengance into a couple of saps just strolling along killing bad guys...then mix it up with a nancy pants detective. WAJ

Donnie Darko, now theres a good flick

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Funny Man: "Who the fvck fvcked this fvcking fvck? Fvck!"
Brother: "Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word."

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i just saw that movie recently and thought it was really good. the only flaw that i could find was that sean patrick flanery didn't do the entire movie shirtless. rarrrr. :heart:

J

JRB

laura said:
i just saw that movie recently and thought it was really good. the only flaw that i could find was that sean patrick flanery didn't do the entire movie shirtless. rarrrr. :heart:
I see you are over the flu.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
File in the category "Movies that should not have been made".

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
"Shop SMart. Shop S-Mart."

"Baby, that's just what we call pillow talk."

"Looks like you're in charge of Jack and Sh:t... and Jack left town."

Freddy and Jason are so gonna get their asses kicked by Ash!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
loco said:
I see you are over the flu.

I am, almost. My new puppy has been keeping me quite busy. who has time to surf the inter-web when you've got a beautiful baby that wants all your attention?