Quantcast

The Butterfly Effect

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Finally got around to watching it last night... pretty cool. I really liked the concept, though there were some jumps in the plot that didn't really work for me. It was almost like the movie was based on the book, and the jumps were spots where parts of the book had obviously been cut out. I really liked the ending - definitely not what I was expecting (I had been worried that the end was going to be very predictable).

They didn't seem to hold much back though - no real gore or anything, but not for the faint of heart.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
yah i watched the directors cut version when i rented it, i was going to watch the theater released version to see what they cut out, but never got around to it.....
it was a pretty good flick.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Forgive for what I am about to say:

Kutch was in my fraternity at Iowa and he lived across the hall from me for his time there. When this movie came out on video we were in LA visiting him. After some convincing we watched it at his place. When he did the part where he hazes the kid about the greek alphabet the whole room dropped out laughing. The director said he just ad libbed the whole thing.

He didn't ad lib it, he knew it from practice.