Quantcast

The Calm Before The Storm

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So here I am, sipping another cup of coffee as the flowers are being done downstairs. Caterers should be here soon and the GF is off getting her hair done.

Yeah, I am a bit nervous, but it's an even calm kinda nervous. I'm sure you married people know what I mean. Even though we have been together for over 7 years (living together for 6) it's still a big step. One that I am really excited and happy to be taking.

Her family will be here, my family will be here, and many of our friends as well. A gathering of the tribes, so to speak. It is such a wonderful feeling to have so many people who love you come together for you to help celebrate your love. It's absolutely one of the best days of my life so far.

Well, it's time to go downstairs and jump on into the whirlwind. Hopefully I can find a minute later to post an update. Even though I have only met a few of you in person, all of you feel to me like a great big Ridemonkey family. Thank you for all your encouraging words over the last few days. I wish for each of you the happiness and love that has found me. :love:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Its a little late for good luck/have fun..........how was it? :thumb:

Your still going to bike alot,right? :p I want to ride with you and the others at wilson.

fanatical

Chimp
May 23, 2004
NJ
Transcend said:
Is it a costumed wedding?

I am not joking.. a buddy's brother had a full mideveil wedding last summer.
I've been to one of those. Surprisingly, it was a total blast!

Anyway, Ciaran, how did you know she was the girl for you? If you don't mind me asking hearing a little of the story is always cool. Good luck bro!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yeeeeeee haaaaaaawwwwww!

Snuck away for more beer...

I am MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely the luckiest guy on the planet right now.

We'll post pix later... right now I am drinking and dancing... soon we shall be consumating :D

Dang, I love my WIFE!!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ciaran said:
Yeeeeeee haaaaaaawwwwww!

Snuck away for more beer...

I am MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely the luckiest guy on the planet right now.

We'll post pix later... right now I am drinking and dancing... soon we shall be consumating :D

Dang, I love my WIFE!!!!
Excellent, CONGRATS.

Now get off RM and go seal the deal at Motel 6.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Now you have someone to do your laundry and organize your stuff. (joking)

Get back on the internet you freak, we want to see pictures.

During the ceremony, were you sitting on your bike?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
And the deal is sealed. :thumb:

The shuttle picks us up tomorrow at 1pm. We'll be in Ireland for 17 days. :D Guinness Guinness and more Guinness.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Man, I missed my chance to tell you to bail and run down to Pacific Shores for a few $2 gin-and-tonics to bring you to your senses!

Congrats!!! Wish I coulda been in the neighborhood...if just for the free food and booze. :p