Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
but those new BMWs are an extra dose of beaver-toothed ugly.
when the porsche panamera came out...i thought...interesting....they made the vw concept d/phaeton....only uglier....

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
article said:
The fact that supersized pickup trucks were often deployed as political props (and weapons) during the Trump era did not escape the notice of scholars like Cara Daggett, a professor of political science at Virginia Tech. In a widely shared 2018 journal article, Daggett coined the term “petro-masculinity” to describe flamboyant expressions of fossil fuel use by men (and some women as well, but mostly men) as a reaction against social progress. To these drivers, “the affront of global warming or environmental regulations appear as insurgents on par with the dangers posed by feminists and queer movements seeking to leach energy and power from the state/traditional family,” she wrote.
America is so enlightened!

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Seems I will be on the hunt for a Gladiator Sport S turbo diesel in the near future. Its the lowest trim they offer the TD in since I will be gutting the drivetrain and suspension anyways. AVG price for my short list is 45-49k
I expect nothing less from your build:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Sort of want...if it comes with the dragster.

Dear lord...

TIL that IROC is not just a douchey version of an already-douchey Camaro.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
@Changleen that shit goes on at the same place as those windrock races you probably just watched the highlights from! in fact, they were there first! horrifying!
I was referring explicitly to the Bloomberg article, but I think that (ironically) green ...thing also qualifies. Although that green device does look kinda fun — for a few hours at least before your spine dissolves and you develop a concussion from being smashed about.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Someone posted an F250 going up Hell's Gate in the last couple of days. I can't find that post, but I figured this is more stupider.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Jalopnik is pile of hot garbage these days, but thought this was relevant:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jalopnik is pile of hot garbage these days, but thought this was relevant:

Waiting for them to get to the point where there is an ad between each word.