Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
ugh, 996

just say no unless a Turbo with the Mezger
There was a non S turbo that just sold for like $45k or some shit. I could almost justify that, too.

I honestly didn't beat on my Vette. The low end torque gave me no reason to rev it much past 4k. I drove the shit out of it but that was pulling lateral G's.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
nice camper base

just get rid of the stacks...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It's been fun watching them build that on their channel from scratch.. Still doesn't drive yet, but not far off.
Not only that, but build their channel up from nothing over the course of the last what 2 years or so?

He also seems like a cool dude - not an engineer, not really anything (don't mean that in a negative way). Just a guy with some common sense and knowledge who puts his noggin' to work.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not only that, but build their channel up from nothing over the course of the last what 2 years or so?

He also seems like a cool dude - not an engineer, not really anything (don't mean that in a negative way). Just a guy with some common sense and knowledge who puts his noggin' to work.
I like watching Fab Rats for similar levels of fabbing.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I've actually never had a HF winch fail me, been putting them on my buggies, trailers, equipment, and wood trucks for years and they just keep working. Could have fried an egg on a motor or two on a few occasions but I was flogging them like a redheaded stepchild.

Don't care for them on the jeeps though since I am a wireless snob and want a remote wireless clutch actuator

The reason he is running so many winches on that wrecker is for multiple pull points when using change of directions and multiple anchors since the desert has so few options to tie to.