Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ever since my last trip to Brisbane, the Holden UTE is just so bad ass with an LS and 6 speed. But to put an LT2 in the bed and make the UTE mid engine is just nutty

Of course the bed is no longer usable because there is an engine there now, but still. :rofl:
So its not actually ute.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I was hoping to get down to Time Attack, mostly to see this thing and the 968.
Sadly the Nissan didn't have the best weekend, it's got up to 1400 horsies and spins at up to 11000RPM.

EDIT- 968's run-

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I never noticed that Mustangs came with 4 lug wheel until the neighbor pulled his Fox body 5.0 LX out of the garage. Then my buddy says his '66 is 4 lug, too. WTF, that just seems so crazy to me.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I never noticed that Mustangs came with 4 lug wheel until the neighbor pulled his Fox body 5.0 LX out of the garage. Then my buddy says his '66 is 4 lug, too. WTF, that just seems so crazy to me.
Crazy, because it does not seemed to have been a problem unless it the cause of unlimited amount of mustangs owners sliding out leaving cars and coffee?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Our current government here in NZ is a regressive carbrained shitshow, so I have been reading about urbanism. Ran across this, thought you might like it.

Yup - abandoning rail wholesale in the 50's and going all in on the automobile was a MONUMENTAL mistake.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Same mistake in lots of places. The UK closed lots of branch rail lines in the *60's.
Yes, same in NZ, we had an excellent well developed rail system, and for almost identical reasons (tl;dr: neoliberalism) we let it decay. Now of course it is needed more than ever and the capitalist retards in charge are literally just ‘one more lane bro!’.

Pneuma

Chimp
Nov 5, 2021
Our current government here in NZ is a regressive carbrained shitshow, so I have been reading about urbanism. Ran across this, thought you might like it.

I'm sure some have run across it but for those who havn't, check out "not just bikes" on youtube. Its a channel pretty much devoted to North America's fucked up infrastructure.