Quantcast

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
The GT3 touring with a 6 speed is as close to a dream Porsche as you could make for me. It's ALL the NA performance without the douchebag wing.
We are of one mind on this. I sat in a gt3 with a giant wing and race seats. Those seats were awful and the wing hideous.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Haha, It’s so bad it’s good!

What song needs to be played cruising with the t tops off? Maybe something by Def Leopard? Bon Jovi? It needs a matching Gold Wing.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I was looking at a picture in the random picture thread and I was reminded of something I discovered ten plus years ago. If your plastic headlights are cloudy, hazy, or looking bad and not letting light out. Crystal clear enamel made by rustoleom will significantly improve them by filling in the little surface cracks and scratches. Then your headlights work better. If your car sucks you don’t even have to mask it off.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I was looking at a picture in the random picture thread and I was reminded of something I discovered ten plus years ago. If your plastic headlights are cloudy, hazy, or looking bad and not letting light out. Crystal clear enamel made by rustoleom will significantly improve them by filling in the little surface cracks and scratches. Then your headlights work better. If your car sucks you don’t even have to mask it off.
Will the same work for cracked crabon bars? Asking for a friend.