Quantcast

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
call that pile of shit what it is....a ford focus.
I don't understand this ZOMG Ford ruined the Mustang name shit surrounding the Mach E, when the Mustang II existed in this universe as well. For most of the Mustang's production it's been a POS, a few bright spots here and there, but overall they average out to a POS.

Mach E is a blob SUV, just like the Edge, which is what it would replace in my household. As far as blobs go, it's not a bad blob.

I still like the look of the AWD Kia EV6 GT, not sure how it compares on pricing now to the Mustang with those price cuts.
I kinda dig those, but every Kia dealer I've been in has been a hilariously bad experience, can't bring myself to consider one until they get their dealer network sorted out. They'll probably be forced to drop their pricing as well, rising tide sinks all ships or something like that

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't understand this ZOMG Ford ruined the Mustang name shit surrounding the Mach E, when the Mustang II existed in this universe as well. For most of the Mustang's production it's been a POS, a few bright spots here and there, but overall they average out to a POS.

Mach E is a blob SUV, just like the Edge, which is what it would replace in my household. As far as blobs go, it's not a bad blob.
Come on, you wouldn't want to taint the absolute legend that is this stylistic masterpiece

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
a) that's a Tesla issue, not the owner
owner buys a tesla, owner failed the IQ test

now make a table with two columns, Hyundai failures since 2012, and tesla failures since 2012. Then work out the percentage of total sold of each.

In fact do that with every car company

Do hyundais take SIX THOUSAND GALLONS of water to put out?

Thank goodness these gems are here to sAvE tHe aTmOsPhErE

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
owner buys a tesla, owner failed the IQ test

now make a table with two columns, Hyundai failures since 2012, and tesla failures since 2012. Then work out the percentage of total sold of each.

In fact do that with every car company
and from this rational analysis one must conclude at day's end, as I did, that the Toyota Land Cruiser is the only choice

the remainder of this is left as an exercise for the reader

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
and from this rational analysis one must conclude at day's end, as I did, that the Toyota Land Cruiser is the only choice

the remainder of this is left as an exercise for the reader
did you keep the steering wheel from the maga wagon?

would look pretty sick dangling from your neck flava flav style

(that's an ancient mariner/albatross reference, yes)

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I’m really happy with my new Lincoln aviator. Car is extremely quiet, smooth and fast. Does great in snow but gets horrible mileage. Love the piano key shifting and buttons. That’s my 3000 mile report. Going to do an oil change soon, has a paper filter in a reusable canister like the old school stuff.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I’m really happy with my new Lincoln aviator. Car is extremely quiet, smooth and fast. Does great in snow but gets horrible mileage. Love the piano key shifting and buttons. That’s my 3000 mile report. Going to do an oil change soon, has a paper filter in a reusable canister like the old school stuff.
tumblr_muo7m4zZ9Y1qdh72qo10_250.gif

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
OK, boomer. :D

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
557BD905-13E2-4C40-BCB2-192D31E2B1EC.jpeg

It fit what I wanted out of a car. I wish I could still get a 20 foot long Cadillac. I’m just not a European sedan guy.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I believe that it is. And for the record - it's the *heads* that are going. Valve(s) specifically... :disgust:
What year f150?

Fox body Mustang would have had a pushrod 302, the modular motor didn't start until the SN94. Early Modulars were, uh, questionable. The new ones however hold stupid amounts of power, like built race motor levels of power are possible on a stock engine with stock heads.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Not that it makes you feel better, but the Coyote is generally a pretty decent engine. If the truck's in decent shape, it's probably worth the few grand to swap heads and keep the truck.
The main issue is that the motor needs to be pulled, apparently, to get at the heads. If all this could be done without removing the motor, I might get away with a "few grand" to get reman'd heads installed.

Since pulling the whole goddam thing is going to be $$$$, I'm inclined to put in a whole new motor for a few $$ more. Although availability of factory 5.0l Ford crate motors is also an issue. :rolleyes:

The thing still runs, albeit a bit rough when it's cold, so I think we'll drag it out for awhile until (maybe) motor-availability gets better... or maybe I'll just warm it up, clear the CEL, and trade it in some afternoon. :D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited: