Quantcast

The Case of the Missing Airbus

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yea, that's pretty tinfoil-y. Lets assume that even part of that is plausible. 1.: A 777 is a big fvck plane, where do "they" even begin to hide something like that? Never mind the giant strip of concrete you need to land something like that on. 2: The flying bomb "they" are building needs more than 300,000 lbs of fuel to top off. That's a metric fvck ton of fuel someone also has to hide.

3: It stretches credibility that someone flew a giant ass civilian airliner into/across some of the most heavily radar scrutinized airspace in the world.
4: The airstrip you would need to launch a fully loaded 777 is going to have to be even bigger (much) than the one you need to land and hide an unladen 777. Again, where not talking about some obscure goat path in the tribal areas of Pakistan.
maybe they didn't land it on land.

maybe al-queadia teamed up with somali pirates and are using some kind of hijacked aircraft carrier floating runway kajigger ala waterworld.

or maybe nick fury has it up on his floating air base thinger.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Then, we are proper fvcked. :panic: :panic:
i've only been partially paying attention to the facts. based on its fuel load and last known location, how far could it have gone?

australia?

india?

any of the -anistans?

iran?

somalia?

these are parts of the world where there's a whoooooooooooole lotta nuthin'. at least anything resembling technology.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
i've only been partially paying attention to the facts. based on its fuel load and last known location, how far could it have gone?

australia?

india?

any of the -anistans?

iran?

somalia?

these are parts of the world where there's a whoooooooooooole lotta nuthin'. at least anything resembling technology.
Yes

Yes

Some of them, but they'd be on fumes if they did

No

No

http://project.wnyc.org/runways/

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i dunno man, my tinfoil has been off the hook lately. maybe they flew low to avoid radar or something.

what about north korea? they have an airport i think

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
i dunno man, my tinfoil has been off the hook lately. maybe they flew low to avoid radar or something.

what about north korea? they have an airport i think
Lower altitudes = less range.

North Korean airport is best airport, obviously.

have they ruled out the possibility of snakes?
At this point, it's as plausible as anything else.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Fairly interesting article on the geopolitical toing-and-froing in the Google street view world.
When the Australian official took the podium to explain to reporters the discovery of satellite images that might show pieces of MH370, he carefully omitted to tell them the source.
The images were from a US satellite. The Australian Maritime Safety Authority's John Young didn't mention this to the media. Nor was he asked. But he wouldn't have disclosed it in any case.
As ever, Australian officialdom is hyper protective of US intelligence and its sources - even more protective than the Americans themselves.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/us-satellite-the-unspoken-source-that-sparked-search-20140320-355zt.html#ixzz2wW6U9OxW

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Lol

Sarah Palin claimed today that Malaysia Flight 370 may have vanished because it mistakenly flew too high and ended up in heaven.

During an appearance on Fox News last night Sean Hannity asked the former vice-presidential candidate for her thoughts about the aircraft, which has been missing for nearly two weeks.

The former Alaska governor stunned viewers with an unorthodox new theory that international investigators have so far ignored.

“I see all these smarty pants people on CNN saying that it was terrorism or a fire in the cockpit.” she explained to a bewildered Hannity, “But I don’t hear anyone talking about the God possibility. I mean what if they accidentally flew too high and go stuck up there?

“I’m not expert on international aviation. But I do know that God is up there looking down on us. And everyone knows that once you go to heaven you can’t come back. This would explain why we haven’t found any wreckage in the ocean and why no one saw the plane land.

"The radar had the plane at 45,000 feet, well above it's usual cruising altitude. Who knows how much higher they went?

“Of course the looney liberal media can only imagine secular explanations for this mystery. They would never tell the American public that God might be involved! But I hope the the Malaysian authorities and the NTSB take a look at the facts and seriously consider the idea that this flight crossed into Christ’s kingdom and isn't coming back.”
Above the Clouds

Malaysia Flight 370 vanished without a trace on March 8th less than two hours into a regularly scheduled flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. After an exhaustive search no sign of the aircraft or Its 227 passengers and 12 crew have been found.

Initial speculation centered on the theory that a sudden explosive decompression destroyed the Boeing 777 over the South China Sea. But a subsequent review of radar and satellite data revealed that shortly after contact was lost the flight made a drastic left turn and continued flying for seven hours.

The latest information seems to suggest that someone on the plane deliberately shut down its transponder and flew it off course. However, the uncertainty about the who may have done so and why has fed a wide range of conspiracy theories involving everything from the singer Shakira to aliens.

Palin seems to be the first to suggest, however, that there may be a supernatural solution to this puzzle and the bizarre idea proved too much even for the devoutly Catholic Hannity.

“You realize that heaven isn’t an actually in the sky right?”, he pleaded, “The concept of heaven is metaphorical. Some people believe it’s in another dimension or in another universe. It’s not something you can just fly into.”

“Sean I think it’s incredibly arrogant for us as humble human beings to claim that we know how heaven works,” Palin responded, “How do you know there’s not a door to heaven in the sky between Malaysia and Vietnam?”

www.codewit.com/north-america/17392-palin-wonders-if-malaysian-flight-370-flew-directly-to-heaven

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Lol

Sarah Palin claimed today that Malaysia Flight 370 may have vanished because it mistakenly flew too high and ended up in heaven.

During an appearance on Fox News last night Sean Hannity asked the former vice-presidential candidate for her thoughts about the aircraft, which has been missing for nearly two weeks.

The former Alaska governor stunned viewers with an unorthodox new theory that international investigators have so far ignored.

“I see all these smarty pants people on CNN saying that it was terrorism or a fire in the cockpit.” she explained to a bewildered Hannity, “But I don’t hear anyone talking about the God possibility. I mean what if they accidentally flew too high and go stuck up there?

“I’m not expert on international aviation. But I do know that God is up there looking down on us. And everyone knows that once you go to heaven you can’t come back. This would explain why we haven’t found any wreckage in the ocean and why no one saw the plane land.

"The radar had the plane at 45,000 feet, well above it's usual cruising altitude. Who knows how much higher they went?

“Of course the looney liberal media can only imagine secular explanations for this mystery. They would never tell the American public that God might be involved! But I hope the the Malaysian authorities and the NTSB take a look at the facts and seriously consider the idea that this flight crossed into Christ’s kingdom and isn't coming back.”
Lol, you had me there.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my best new theory:

osama bin laden rose from his watery grave in the indian ocean and teamed up with davey jones. they sailed the flying dutchman into the diego garcia base, and overtook it. johnny depp and orlando bloom were unavailable to help the US forces there. once they overtook the base, they released magneto and mystique from their prisons and sent them to malaysia to hijack the plane. from there it was flown to the diego garcia atoll, where it is being repurposed as a modern day pirate ship, since the flying dutchman was lost in the attack. once complete, zombie bin laden will sail the new pirate ship into the statue of liberty.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
my best new theory:

osama bin laden rose from his watery grave in the indian ocean and teamed up with davey jones. they sailed the flying dutchman into the diego garcia base, and overtook it. johnny depp and orlando bloom were unavailable to help the US forces there. once they overtook the base, they released magneto and mystique from their prisons and sent them to malaysia to hijack the plane. from there it was flown to the diego garcia atoll, where it is being repurposed as a modern day pirate ship, since the flying dutchman was lost in the attack. once complete, zombie bin laden will sail the new pirate ship into the statue of liberty.
Mine's better -- Radicalized Jonathon J. Pollard/Pro-Israel adherents flipped the Iranian globe trotters on likely bit=coin Passports. Maybe not, but anyone on the controlling end of those transactions could have pass on something useful to a mole inside an opposing Government.

POLLARD serving life w/o Parole in Butner NC for selling Classified US Documents regarding Nuclear Security(s) only to Israel was not just some brassy effort to get Asylum to avoid being held accountable in the US while a Civilian with the USN; this was ultra high-tier powergrabbing on a Global Scale and countless negative backlashes have made this a huge embarrassment for the US and for other Regulatory Commissions.

POLLARD at had tried to turn AQ Khan into an Israeli asset for their overly sheltered Nuclear Program, for which they refuse to reveal it's capacity or inter-dependency when in Group/Summit Talks. The repercussions for this were OBL leaving the Sudan with alot of bankrolled monies from the developmental efforts of the US/Britain and a few other Countries and rising to the leadership position in Afghanistan's Mujahideen, later the Taliban, which factionized Al Qaeda/Al Qaida to a period-specific degree.

ISRAEL is internally stricken w/ pride. Pride is a bad thing and will roll over anything and anyone who obstructs their own version of truth. Me -- I am sick and tire of being sick and tired of the US playing mediator to their constant hammering on the Palestinians w/o warning, and overtaking something we all share as equals - the lowest Spirit of the Land is what we see.

This was a massive sleeper cell operation all done w/ apparatus agents benefiting from Israeli Narcotics trade, protection within internal counter-terror ops on their own homeland, and the repetitive theme of their Shadow War w/ Iran.

Birds and Mice sewing a Dress. :triniti:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mine's better -- Radicalized Jonathon J. Pollard/Pro-Israel adherents flipped the Iranian globe trotters on likely bit=coin Passports. Maybe not, but anyone on the controlling end of those transactions could have pass on something useful to a mole inside an opposing Government.

POLLARD serving life w/o Parole in Butner NC for selling Classified US Documents regarding Nuclear Security(s) only to Israel was not just some brassy effort to get Asylum to avoid being held accountable in the US while a Civilian with the USN; this was ultra high-tier powergrabbing on a Global Scale and countless negative backlashes have made this a huge embarrassment for the US and for other Regulatory Commissions.

POLLARD at had tried to turn AQ Khan into an Israeli asset for their overly sheltered Nuclear Program, for which they refuse to reveal it's capacity or inter-dependency when in Group/Summit Talks. The repercussions for this were OBL leaving the Sudan with alot of bankrolled monies from the developmental efforts of the US/Britain and a few other Countries and rising to the leadership position in Afghanistan's Mujahideen, later the Taliban, which factionized Al Qaeda/Al Qaida to a period-specific degree.

ISRAEL is internally stricken w/ pride. Pride is a bad thing and will roll over anything and anyone who obstructs their own version of truth. Me -- I am sick and tire of being sick and tired of the US playing mediator to their constant hammering on the Palestinians w/o warning, and overtaking something we all share as equals - the lowest Spirit of the Land is what we see.

This was a massive sleeper cell operation all done w/ apparatus agents benefiting from Israeli Narcotics trade, protection within internal counter-terror ops on their own homeland, and the repetitive theme of their Shadow War w/ Iran.

Birds and Mice sewing a Dress. :triniti:

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
No there is clue - lack of CellPhone data being available speaks loud and clear to that.

This either was a calculated diversion of Commercial Air Traffic with boots-on-the-ground manipulation on multiple fronts, or...

The ability to cloak an entire atmosphere's cellular/mobile bandwidth and prevent communique quickly escalates this to infrastructure espionage back on land, hacking into working Electrical Grids and immobilizing them.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
No there is clue - lack of CellPhone data being available speaks loud and clear to that.

This either was a calculated diversion of Commercial Air Traffic with boots-on-the-ground manipulation on multiple fronts, or...

The ability to cloak an entire atmosphere's cellular/mobile bandwidth and prevent communique quickly escalates this to infrastructure espionage back on land, hacking into working Electrical Grids and immobilizing them.
well i'm no Wichita lineman, but i would bet the inability to handshake w/ a cell tower while in flight over vast open ocean is nothing shocking.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
well i'm no Wichita lineman, but i would bet the inability to handshake w/ a cell tower while in flight over vast open ocean is nothing shocking.
The Plane (at this moment) appears to have been nearer to land than in the middle of the Indian Ocean as was dramatized.

While I'm not having Sam Elliot give me a placard from Malaysian Airlines, they have good standing in service and there's no reason online computer broad ban would be unavailable. Unless there was a constructive-effort to override and cloak these portals.

...just sayin'.