Quantcast

The Circus

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Has anyone seen this video? Its the 2001 wc. Its really good. I mostly only like all rock. But the hip hop in sounds good and goes with it.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Great vid. Comes packaged with Rise.

Another great race coverage series is Transcontinental. From the same time frame...... (i think i have #2 at home now.) VHS only though.....

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I really like the styles of beyond song subculture. I have only found remixes of this song. Do you know what cd has the original, its the best? Theres also lexicon in it.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
stoney98 said:
transcontinental > *
* = all other movies

definitely..although Circus was really good...transcontinental still reigns supreme. I just wish I could get it in DVD format....D

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Have you seen Hidden Pleasures? It doesn't sound like a bike dvd. Its really good older fr, trials, urb, wooden stunts. Its by norco.
someone does a 25' huck on a hardtail.

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
BMXman said:
definitely..although Circus was really good...transcontinental still reigns supreme. I just wish I could get it in DVD format....D
I loved the Circus...

That was way back when we actually had to rewind and fast forward movies, can you believe that?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Ive had mine for about a year, maybe, almost. You can send your video to one of those digitizing places, but I don't know about copyright stuff.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
S.G.D said:
i think my Circus tape is worn out.
mine was as well...so I went out and bought Rise it has Circus on it. I thought Rise sucked but I mainly bought it to have Circus on DVD...D