Quantcast

The classifieds have gone mad! MAD I TELL YOU

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
decked out lahar, two racelinks, avy equipped boxxer, color coordinated Kona, cheap Hood, cheap dorado.....zomg, it's a good time to be a buyer! sadly, no tengo dinero.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Yup. I'm close to finishing my 2011 ride so classfields are a no go for me. That morewood would be super tempting if I had cash.

sikocycles

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
CT
I so want that Hood but no money right now. Also would not mind having a RL again. Such a great bike.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
two rl's & a lahar... dayum.

still have a lingering desire to pick up an rl & do some geo mods (offset hs / short shock / custom links). pretty sure you could get the numbers in the modern ballpark. in lieu of the fabled superco...

fwiw, the lahar is owned by a local guy; bought his just after mine. legit. as far as i know the only other m9 in n/a.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
No, it's a really nice bike, but I just got a job that's going to 'require' me to ride something else.
ditto, congrats!

two rl's & a lahar... dayum.

still have a lingering desire to pick up an rl & do some geo mods (offset hs / short shock / custom links). pretty sure you could get the numbers in the modern ballpark. in lieu of the fabled superco...

fwiw, the lahar is owned by a local guy; bought his just after mine. legit. as far as i know the only other m9 in n/a.
yeah, i'd love the CC 1 1/8th angleset for an RL, or a re-worked front triangle if I had the skills, with a lower BB and slacker HA. The stays are just too long for a shorter shock, and that would mess up the progressiveness I think too.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
So rare to see a lahar in the classifieds. I guess that's because it's a super rare frame.

That dorado for 800 and the 888 evo ti for 1100 are both very tempting as well. Good thing I'm broke, I guess, haha.

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
I bought the Dorado, pretty pumped to give it a good try. Rode one last fall up in Fernie, B.C. and possibly the best feeling fork I have been on. Dude selling is a rockin' dude too. He is going to valve it for my weight before he ships. Thanks for posting this thread, helped my bank account go on a diet.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hahaha...dangit, I really wanted that.

You gotta give it up for respectable sellers. I really wish we had a "good deal" forum specifically for people who go above and beyond.