Quantcast

The colonnade needs wood and dirt

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Hey Fuzzy, if you have not been down there in the past couple days, there is a lot more materials there. And, more coming. Mike got another semi-truck load of logs and I won't take hardly any more for the skinny maze and Joel has a huge pallet of treated 4x4s and more planks to add for the lower wood maze.

I don't know how good the dirt is that came with the last batch of pavers but there's a few piles down there now as well. Plus Mike is getting another cedar today after making a cedar run yesterday. AND, that's not even including the monster cedar that he's still coordinating on.

But, he will still keep saying, "we need more..." So, keep scouring Craigs and other free postings.

F.M.

Chimp
Mar 4, 2005
Seattle
Hey fuzzycatnutz, are you working on the new DJ line thats going in below the other two jump lines? Thats looking sweet.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
yes me and my bros are building that 3rd dj line. It sounds like theres a good amount of wood now, but we still need dirt! I see free fill dirt all the time on cragslist, just need someone to go and check out the dirt to make sure its good before getting it dumped off. The 1st part of the new line had good dirt, but then we ran into dusty sandy stuff.

Anyhow I think eventually more wood will be needed as muiltiple options are built and every inch of the park is used.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I believe that Joel is getting even more wood for the south half below you (That will take a ton of wood!) and I'm about done with what I need on the log line. (Maybe a few more logs from the pile.) But, you'll need to talk to Mike about coordinating for dirt. The pump track sure could use about 4-5 more rollers to keep the flow but I know that they were working on moving some last weekend. If you really need more dirt, you're best bet is to directly coordinate with Mike.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I have been talking with Mike, he says he does not always have time or a truck to check out and get the free wood/dirt on crags list, I suggested posting here and he said that would be a good idea.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Yep. Agreed.

Did you get any takers yet? you might want to try over on MTBR as well as the BBTC list. Spread the word as much as possible.