Quantcast

The come outta the woodwork, Cooter thread

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Why are you loco now instead of loco-gringo...what in tarnation happened while I was gone?
I'll send you a pm to keep echo from having to rehash the whole thing.

J

JRB

Echo said:
What the hell? I didn't have anything to do with it.
I was kidding. Sorry - the intraweb hid my sarcasm and humor. Again - I apologize.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
apparently, the word "gringo" is offensive.

like the word "cracker".

news to me, but I'm an idiot so..........:nuts:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:

Where you at Cooter???
thats awesome you tried to bait him with big john deere tractors. you know the coot man has been lurking around here.

J

JRB

biggins said:
thats awesome you tried to bait him with big john deere tractors. you know the coot man has been lurking around here.
We'll get him back. I am sure of it.

GeoffW

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Your probably right, they didn't look llike 180 horse tractors when I first looked, they looked smaller.

J

JRB

GeoffW said:
Your probably right, they didn't look llike 180 horse tractors when I first looked, they looked smaller.
It's funny how small a 185 hp tractor sounds. The new 9560(I think - or whatever they are) are 500. That's a bunch. :thumb:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
185 is allot id think. Considering my dads tractor is 18 HP diesel and seems to get around pretty well.

My neighbors has one of these babyies. its a mutha hauler. although his is set up for Corn. it throws the corn onto our house when he turns to tight.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
oh, my bad. I was thining of changin it any way.

yeah, the thing is bad ass. Theve got something like 900 cows...! and its all family done.

GeoffW

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
If you guys think the 4wd's have big power, SP forage havesters like pictured above have alot more. Look over in Germany at the Clauss line. They have a machine approaching 800 hp right now. Take big power to mow corn at the speed they run, which is about 20 mi/h. The JD above is just a little guy, think their only around 440 hp, but I could be wrong

J

JRB

GeoffW said:
If you guys think the 4wd's have big power, SP forage havesters like pictured above have alot more. Look over in Germany at the Clauss line. They have a machine approaching 800 hp right now. Take big power to mow corn at the speed they run, which is about 20 mi/h
Does the chopper throw it to something several hundred yards away??? :D Yup - there would be a lot in there that needed power. The 4wds are still very respectable though.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
biggins said:

yep, i'm around some, i've been so farking busy at work though, that i don't have much time to post anymore

ah well, how ya'llz doin?

coot dogg out :cool:

J

JRB

Cool - I knew I could lure you out. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use nekkid chicks and get banned.